concealed carry weapon of choice?

Turbo Chassis

They shoot great, if you cant hit anything with a glock then you need to work on trigger control plain and simple.  Its hard to hear believe me ive been there but its the truth.  Guys get wrapped up in having 1911 like triggers but thats a crutch.  Put away the ego get some proper training and practice, ill promise that little glock is more than accurate enough.  Most factory glocks will shoot a 3 inch group at 25 yards all day.  Its the shooter that needs the modifications to get it done.

• Like 1

They shoot great, if you cant hit anything with a glock then you need to work on trigger control plain and simple.  Its hard to hear believe me ive been there but its the truth.  Guys get wrapped up in having 1911 like triggers but thats a crutch.  Put away the ego get some proper training and practice, ill promise that little glock is more than accurate enough.  Most factory glocks will shoot a 3 inch group at 25 yards all day.  Its the shooter that needs the modifications to get it done.

I fully agree with everything you said. But I was simply saying to put a few rounds through a new CCW of choice in case you ever need to use it.

I'm competent with many weapons, just can't grip the G42 or G43 properly to hit shit. Nothing against Glock, I do fine with a 19 and a 23.

I fully agree with everything you said. But I was simply saying to put a few rounds through a new CCW of choice in case you ever need to use it.

I'm competent with many weapons, just can't grip the G42 or G43 properly to hit shit. Nothing against Glock, I do fine with a 19 and a 23.

Also a good point, it absolutely amazes me how many people never shoot what they carry.  

• 2 weeks later...