concealed carry weapon of choice?

Turbo Chassis

• 2 weeks later...

I love it, it's a wicked little monster. It's a touch big of a pistol to carry for a skinny guy like me, but at 5-530 with an alientech iwb, it hides well enough my gun buddies didn't even spot it wearing a normal t shirt. Recoil is nothing, when you pick it up you think it's an air soft toy, and hitting a silhouette at 50 yards requires no compensation for bullet drop. I don't know if I would pay full retail for one, but I got it on partial trade for a job so I'm 100% happy with what I paid for it. People say the ammo is expensive, but I already had a press, so I load my own for 18 cents/round. Even if you buy off the shelf ammo, you're at the same or less than .45. So I don't understand the bitching on that topic.

so who shot a dude so far, lets tally up

My old man peppered some 19 year old kid when I was about 15. He was trying to steal my brother's KX125. ( I'll post a pic later )

I personally have shoved a crow bar through the side of someone's skull and truely wish I had a pistol instead. It's a lot less work.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...