Newby having lighting problems

blynch89

Hello everyone. i got an 87' banshee about 2 months ago i have been dabbling around doing a couple minor mostly cosmetic changes to the bike ( since i am a hands on guy but need direction). so for the most part the bike is running fine and as far as i can tell everything is going well. the only thing that is giving me a hard time is the lights. when i bought it the lights didnt work and the previous owner didn't know why or did and just didnt want to tell me. so i have been trying to figure this out but im having a tough time. neither the tail light or the headlights work? any help would be awesome thanks

depositphotos_18272729-Digital-yellow-mu

so this is basically the tester i have been using and i thought i was getting no ohms but i think its saying 1 0r -1 like blinking. so i cant tell what its saying or if this tester doesn't go down to that low of ohms testing. sorry for the crappy pic im at work. but what do you guys think. mine might not be this good of a tester 

Edited by blynch89