GLAMIS for New Years?

chip505

They call the road that parallels the aqueduct to Gordon's from Glamis "The Banshee Graveyard"....

I don't think a  Banshee can't make that trip!! 

It's almost 20 miles each way and I know I get about 10MPG on mine...

I'm trying to get it together for New Years and like to camp on Pad 3. 

When are you going and where are you planning on camping?

Edited by jayzx750

They call the road that parallels the aqueduct to Gordon's from Glamis "The Banshee Graveyard"....

I don't think a  Banshee can't make that trip!! 

It's almost 20 miles each way and I know I get about 10MPG on mine...

I'm trying to get it together for New Years and like to camp on Pad 3. 

When are you going and where are you planning on camping?

Thats why you need to buy a bigger gas tank or  just strap a gas can to your 6 pack rack. Gordons sucks BTW. I rode there one Thanksgiving packed up camp and headed over to Glamis to finish my weekend of fun.

We are planning on staying the 26th-2nd. Driving down from New Mexico so might as well stay a bit and enjoy it. More than likely we will be camped out in vendor row.

I would stay away from vendor row or the washes. to many idiots around there and passing by your camp. the pads over on gecko are much better  JMO.

• Like 1

never been to glamis to ride before but would want to but my family always goes to gordons and just where ive always rode..mainly go there since my group has 6 rails and im the only quad so they kind of rule where we go

Plenty of rails in glamis im sure you guys would love it there. After all glamis is just up the road. Worth a try to twist their arms and try somewhere new?

never been to glamis to ride before but would want to but my family always goes to gordons and just where ive always rode..mainly go there since my group has 6 rails and im the only quad so they kind of rule where we go

I guarantee that if you go to Glamis for a weekend or 2, Gordon's will be off your "to do" list forever....

Gordon's is OK if socializing is more important than riding because comparatively... the riding sux.

After you figure out the different types of dunes and where they are at Glamis, you can pick and choose your terrain. 

You haven't seen a bowl until you've checked out the ones just south of the lookout.....

I guarantee that if you go to Glamis for a weekend or 2, Gordon's will be off your "to do" list forever....

Gordon's is OK if socializing is more important than riding because comparatively... the riding sux.

After you figure out the different types of dunes and where they are at Glamis, you can pick and choose your terrain.

You haven't seen a bowl until you've checked out the ones just south of the lookout.....