Couple 3gg-10 cdi's, 64.50 dune ported cyls, 64.50 pistons, stock bore cyls, pro desing coolhead(20cc) and possibly the rest of the bike?

put way too much money into my machine, work got very slow, my little boy is 1000 miles away and is calling me 3 nights a week wanting to know why I can not come see him. I have to get rid of all this stuff. Dune ported (hjr) cylinders, with brand new namura high comp pistons, stock bore cylinders with pro x high comp pistons(both sets include rings/wrist pin/needle bearing. Cdi's are good. Hit me up with what anybody needs, make me an offer, If they are good enough, i might just end up pulling it all apart. Let me know what you need. I refuse to let this damned thing rule my financial life anymore. Sad but true, work has slowed down so horribly. 

779 770 5578 my name is Josh, please text me and i can send pictures of EVERYTHING. Pics are too big to upload right now, and I have a bottle of whiskey to hit rather than resize all of them, i'll send them to you over text, the pics are like 800-1500kb. Bansheehq allows 50kb pics.