Chariot chome cooling head NEW

I have a new chrome Chariot cooling head for sale. I bought this about a month ago from a member here then decided to go with a big bore for m new build and im told this wont fit. I'm pretty sure this is a new head that's never been used.

Asking $175 shipped and ill pay 3% fees. This price is firm for now. Please allow up the next Saturday for shipping due to my work schedule.

You get the cooling head, a set of orings and nuts(i wont split anything up). NO DOMES.

th_DSC01584_zpsbd194c0a.jpg

th_DSC01585_zps35577b36.jpg

th_DSC01586_zps99d28e72.jpg

th_DSC01587_zps247ade77.jpg

Only trades i'm looking for is new chariot throttle, new cheap china radiator, new stator color with bearing support, like new after market(nothing with DG, flames, skull logos etc). Everything needs to be like new so i can get it powder coated for my new build.

Post here if you want it before pm'ing me for paypal info. That's the order i will go in.

Edited by RagunCajun

I sold that head to RagunCajun and will vouch that it is brand new/never mounted.
The Chariot heads on ebay now are polished aluminum but this one is a very nice chrome which I don't think is Jerry offers any longer.
I paid $200.00 bucks for it and it's being offered here at the regular head price.  

One piece design that uses stock studs and fits stock cylinders or cubs.

Uses standard or big bore 68mm domes from pro design, noss, modquad etc.

If your looking for ultimate bling this is it...

• 2 weeks later...