Any 1.1x 60 ft times out there?

J-Madd

Ive only personally seen 2 tickets with a 1.1XXXX and both were 1.19.... As I remember was was a 197 and the other was a 198.... Both were on marks triples. One was in Dome the other I believe was in LA, but it very well may have been dome as well. Both were on motor. It never would run well on the bottle when it counted. All being fair, I do believe (unless someone through psda has bettered it) Mark has been faster on motor(ET) than any other non spread triple, and that number may hold true for the spread class as well, but Id have to really look. These of course were always un-recognized by the promoter. He has not been to any of the PSDA events.

Ive only personally seen 2 tickets with a 1.1XXXX and both were 1.19.... As I remember was was a 197 and the other was a 198.... Both were on marks triples. One was in Dome the other I believe was in LA, but it very well may have been dome as well. Both were on motor. It never would run well on the bottle when it counted. All being fair, I do believe (unless someone through psda has bettered it) Mark has been faster on motor(ET) than any other non spread triple, and that number may hold true for the spread class as well, but Id have to really look. These of course were always un-recognized by the promoter. He has not been to any of the PSDA events.

On motor, PPS triple went 3.25 with like a 1.19 60' if I remember. K&T went 3.24 I think. Don't know that 60'. PPS triple is in Puerto Rico now. New build in progress I think. Those are both spread bores though. That was a Gilbert 2 different years.

It is a feeling like no other!! and them times are without a sissy bar... its a pretty quick grudge bike i dont class race it,there is some NASTY grudge bikes these days..mine is slow compared to the top dogs in the grudge game..lol2004gsxr.jpg

Edited by DUSTY05
  • Like 1