Banshee randomly loses spark

00_Shee

Ran my banshee for about an hour today after I repacked the silencers. It was running perfect. My neighbor who's an ex-pro motocross rider, hopped on next and took it for a spin. He was running it really hard (compared to how I ride it) for about 5 mins. He came down the last straight away in our track and ripped thru the gears and it was still running perfect. As he pulled off the track, he rolled up to where we standing, he hit the kill switch. It sat for about 1 min and he went to take it for another ride. Instead of kicking it, he attempted to roll start it out of laziness. But when the tires turned the engine over, all I heard was the engine bog. As the tires rolled I could hear him hitting the throttle. Didn't fire once. Checked around for loose wires, don't seem to see any. Pulled the plugs, they were saturated in gas. Grabbed each plug in my hand and kicked it over. Neither side shocked me. So no spark. Any one know what could go wrong within that short of a time period. Ran fine until the kill switch was flipped. I took apart the kill switch and cleaned it. Still nothing . Any ideas of what I need to check next. Thanks guys.

Coil wire or pickup coil could've come loose.

Thx for the reply. It looks like my TORS box took a crap. I bought this banshee a couple months ago and I thought it had the TORS eliminated. Well I tore the plastics off today and started checking all wires thoroughly and saw that it still had the little box connected up. Picked up a repair manual and it recommended to unplug the TORS box and to check for spark...it worked! Itfired right up with it unplugged. The only thing left of the TORS system on my bike was the box. Glad it wasn't anything too serious.