where to get cylinders ported

alpine04

call all the site sponsors ..  talk to each of them about what your wanting to do ..  dont just go with the first or second one you talk to, call everyone, see who you think will be best for you, after deciding that, talk to that person about what your wanting ..

• Like 1

You want stock cylinders ported the only place to go is in my sig. Call Cameron he will treat you right and you will have a bad ass machine when he is done with it!!

Herr Jugs Racing(site sponser) is the absolute best spot to have your cylinders ported PERIOD! Kevin Herr did a dune port job and on my T5 piped 03 banshee, and let me tell you this is an extreme day and night difference. Kevin ported my cylinders and milled the head.. now i have a 65 horsepower banshee! My bike is a rocket now, i could not believe how much more power i have now that its ported! crazy mid and topend, and very smooth powerband hit.. all gears rip and pull super hard, even 6th gear is crazy!!! i smoke 450s and 700s with ease!!!!  Kevin at Herr Jugs racing the shit!!

Herr Jugs Racing(site sponser) is the absolute best spot to have your cylinders ported PERIOD! Kevin Herr did a dune port job and on my T5 piped 03 banshee, and let me tell you this is an extreme day and night difference. Kevin ported my cylinders and milled the head.. now i have a 65 horsepower banshee! My bike is a rocket now, i could not believe how much more power i have now that its ported! crazy mid and topend, and very smooth powerband hit.. all gears rip and pull super hard, even 6th gear is crazy!!! i smoke 450s and 700s with ease!!!! Kevin at Herr Jugs racing the shit!!

I had a 4 mil dune port stock cylinder by Kev. Once I upgraded to 35mm carbs it had... Um lets just say the bottom end wasn't good to say the least. He also gave me a wang crank. Not to bash Kev but I don't think his domes were not all that great and the porting was ok. cam at redline has my vote and this is from someone with 125hp+ banshee now. He also dyno his engines and can show you what your going to get

X2. Not to bash any builder.( they all provide great serices) BUT! It is easy to make claims. Cameron(redline) dynos and backs up his claims. He build a cub for me, his initial claims were actually over achieved by his testing and willingness to make chances to porting and domes design after the first dyno session of the motor. Cameron is the an outstanding guy that is not afraid to go above and beyond to make customers COMPLETELY satisfied!

Herr Jugs Racing(site sponser) is the absolute best spot to have your cylinders ported PERIOD! Kevin Herr did a dune port job and on my T5 piped 03 banshee, and let me tell you this is an extreme day and night difference. Kevin ported my cylinders and milled the head.. now i have a 65 horsepower banshee! My bike is a rocket now, i could not believe how much more power i have now that its ported! crazy mid and topend, and very smooth powerband hit.. all gears rip and pull super hard, even 6th gear is crazy!!! i smoke 450s and 700s with ease!!!! Kevin at Herr Jugs racing the shit!!

I had a 4 mil dune port stock cylinder by Kev. Once I upgraded to 35mm carbs it had... Um lets just say the bottom end wasn't good to say the least. He also gave me a wang crank. Not to bash Kev but I don't think his domes were not all that great and the porting was ok. cam at redline has my vote and this is from someone with 125hp+ banshee now. He also dyno his engines and can show you what your going to get

I'm not Mr. Expert know it all or anything but I had a great damn good time riding my banshee after it was rebuilt by HJR. I'm giving my honest opinion about my experience with HJR. I've dealt with other local shops with this banshee and other bikes I've had over the years, as well as family and friends with there experiences with other shops and in my opinion HJR was really the best I've ever dealt with in customer service and the finished product of his work!