421 Serval , Overrated?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a 421 serval 14/40 gearing and old ass dirt dogg tires. even with the t3s which are not the most up to date pipes the front end is all over the place when i get on the throttle. im running stock carbs and air box with know lid. i need to find some bigger carbs but i have the airbox because i like to ride trails and grassy fields and most of you know grassy fields has alot of moisture. its all in the tires and gearing with your problem. i have a very tame serval like i said old t3s stock carbs and airbox and this thing is way more than my trail ported stock cylinder ever wished it could be.

Your uncle might be running a 12-13 front sprocket.....

what kinda run time in the trails are you guys getting on your 421 servals? I am getting out of climbing and want to trail ride more my 543 is a lot on trails wonder if the 421 would be cool I liked my 465 serval but was a gas pig!!!!! if I do a 421 it needs to be able to trail ride for a while on a tank of fuel