riding trip gone wrong

tylercaz99shee

Me and my family headed to the trails this weekend. On the trailer we had a banshee, raptor 700, and 2 polaris 500 4x4s . We got there early in the morning and we anxious to go cruise around. i had the bright idea to jump off my shee and take the polaris through the pond. well i sunk it over the handle bars, and sucked up water, soo thats 1 down. After we got it out we went over to an open field where we could fool around . My buddy on the raptor let his gf take it for a ride (bad idea) she smoked some cinder blockes in the middle of the field and gets launched off, me and my buddy take off after her to  make sure she is alright, and to stop the raptor before it makes its way into the river. i get about 50 feet and my throttle cable snapes(wtf it was BRAND NEW)  and my buddy smokes another cinder block with the polaris and rips the a arm complely off. So 3 of the 4 atvs were dinked in a matter of 2 hours, and the raptor was fine the only quad that actually crashed.

You planned a trail ride...then instead decided to play submarine with a Polaris and share cropper with the rest of the machines and the only one that survived was ridden by a chick?

Please leave your Man Card at the nearest Michigan government facility.

So ........I picturing someone's mother asking "If your friends decide to blindly rip thru the remains of a house foundation on 4 wheelers....are you going to follow?"  Apparently YES.

Dont get me wrong, im a dumbass but even I dont go wfo through a field i havent been in before. 

This^^^

• 5 months later...