2010 yfz 450R trade for shee

i got a efi 450R full system fmf w/ fuel tuner...nerfs..pro tuned suspension..motor rebuilt last year w/ cyl worx cylinder 12:1 vertex piston new timming chain and drop in hot rod crank....19 tires on back 21 front 15tooth front gear...well taken care of

sold my cub a couple years ago went and got this and got the whole trail ride thing outta my system...now i wanna go fast agin...im wanting somthing on shocks w/ duneble cut trans....i use to ama hillclimb w/ a trx 500r hybrid and i would like to try it agin with a shee 

im open to any offers drag or hill msg bak for pics....i value my bike around $4500

thanx

matt

what have you got???

my bike is a mx bike and i don't fly so well..lol

plus i am a 2 stroke man all the way

i recently moved a little farther out in the sticks i guess you would say...its hill climb central...12 or 15 old pipelines that mostly stretched dirt bikes hit..u get the occasional bone stock trail quads and razrs that don't make it and roll to the bottoms..lol

i am looking for something i can ride a few miles in the hills to get to a climb or a small ride on holidays

in frame CPI's shearers...stretched swinger.cub or at least ported looks aren't a huge thing i can do my own polishing and paint

my bike could use tires and a aftermarket filter...

Trade for a banshee and a 2004 gsxr600? lol.

Banshee is an 89 with +2+1 lonestar J-arms, works triple rate shocks, tusk bumper, fmf pipes, boysen reeds, advanced timing plate, ufo plastics, renthal bars, powermadd guards, etc. top end is still healthy. The other day the kickstart failed somehow and cracked the bottom case.

• 2 weeks later...