king of the pack ? hq ride 2013?

camatv

The guys on street outlaws use to do the quad races. Get on YouTube look up "midweststreetcars quad cash days" . Chief, Russ, big block chevelle and a few others from midwestsreetcars would organize it.

i was thinking the same thing bobby.  couple of those guys look really familiar.  hell  racing is racing.  dosent matter if it be cars, bikes, quads, RC trucks etc etc. 

and yea  that show kinda gave me the idear.  back a few years ago used to do at least one time a year get together.  and i rember throwin 10 bucks in a pot and splitting to top 3 at the end.

i'm going to REALLY push to keep it as simple as possible.  most likely watch the weather and figure a time according to the heat, coolness of it.  i'm thinking 2pm to 5pm rangish to start and go from there.  i really think a  hey  we will run at ( insert time) at ( insert place) will solve a lot of issues.  you dont make it  welp to damn bad. 

there will be ONE class.  run what cha bring.

if your running a banshee and get smoked by a 4 stroke welp  thats toooo damn bad.  no excuses, no bullshit.