WMSD Aug. 30 - Sept. 1

SlowerThanYou

Just go to leerjak then?

Come on to Leerjak. Can't be that much further from there.

I believe he was going to MI that weekend to meet up with family too, not just to race.

I'm meeting up with family.

I would like to go to Leerjak, but not taking a 535 in a stock frame that has never been run on 300'. Plus it doesn't fit into the classes well.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow, any chance your going to try and get the track early in the day Friday for an extended test and tune before racing starts on Friday. (Test and tune usually starts at 5:00, but sometimes they rent the track out from 12:00 till 5:00.)

I would be down for a full day of passes on Friday before joining all the dune racing action on saturday. (Might be my last chance of the season to lower my bikes best time with my new combo.)

I wasn't originally planning to go for Labor day weekend, but if your going to make a road trip, I'm up for meeting and shootin' the shit some more between passes. Could be fun.

Anyone going got room for one extra guy on a campsite?

I could bring a chassis. 24 out front 10 out the back.

Thanks for the offer, that means a bunch! It's really about my Mom/Dad. They have never seen me race & that was the point of the MI. trip; among other family & things.

Slow, any chance your going to try and get the track early in the day Friday for an extended test and tune before racing starts on Friday. (Test and tune usually starts at 5:00, but sometimes they rent the track out from 12:00 till 5:00.)

I would be down for a full day of passes on Friday before joining all the dune racing action on saturday. (Might be my last chance of the season to lower my bikes best time with my new combo.)

I wasn't originally planning to go for Labor day weekend, but if your going to make a road trip, I'm up for meeting and shootin' the shit some more between passes. Could be fun.

Anyone going got room for one extra guy on a campsite?

Windy, we was planning on being there early Fri. for T&T. If the track is doing that & a race we will still haul up there.

Don't know what happened to Buddy...but I can try to find out for you if you'd like Brian...if there's going to be a race or not.

Labor Day weekend is a pro truck race (PTN)

Buddy bought the name and rights to that series.

They do run quad/ATV classes as well.  just to be clear.

I am going to see my old friend later, who owned the very successful PTN series before Buddy... I can ask him/get details if you'd like.

Don't know what happened to Buddy...but I can try to find out for you if you'd like Brian...if there's going to be a race or not.

Labor Day weekend is a pro truck race (PTN)

Buddy bought the name and rights to that series.

They do run quad/ATV classes as well.  just to be clear.

I am going to see my old friend later, who owned the very successful PTN series before Buddy... I can ask him/get details if you'd like.

Dave or anybody in MI.,

I'm making my trip to MI. with or without a race vehicle. I need to now if WMSD is still going to run a race that weekend or not. Buddy has announced his PTN race will be at Cleve's Ohio for Sept. 27.

I don't really care where I race at, but preferably in MI. on Labor Day weekend or the following weekend. I have to lock something in before Aug 10. Plus, I would still like to meet up with some HQ member's if possible.

I'll be in silver lake on the 14th for Apple fest.  We compete in bbq there.  Milan is an hour from my house...I would drag wheelman to Milan but I'm sure he's going to the dunes for labor day....I'm off work on vaca the week prior and labor day is my birfday... I'll be itching to get out.

I  caught wind of what happened in wmsd.  Too bad...I've heard buddy was doing a great job.  

Let me know what you gonna do...and if grandpa Ted is coming....lol

WMSD is a bust for us! I can't afford to haul 1900+ miles for some type of sand race that may or may not happen. 

I'm still trying to work last minute plans for running asphalt with one of our drag cars or the quad set-up for asphalt. The 1st track we are looking at is Mid Michigan Motorplex in Stanton & the back-up track is Milan Dragway.