Hey there yall, Recently purchased a 2001 Banshee, plain jane other than the Pro-circuit pipes and K&N filter. I had a buddy of mine tell me about these jetless carbs out there. Ive done some looking around and theres a few different companies out there that make them. Im just wondering who all runs them and how happy they are. Are they worth it or should i go for broke and buy the fuel injection kit? Or just stick with the good old mikuni. |Ive had lots of experience screwing around with mikunis as every quad, bike, and carbed sled ive ever owned has had a mikuni, except for my 73 elan 250, and of course my brand new cat, lol. Just wondering what everyones views are, and how they perform? Thanks guys

Every Production Efi kit I've ever seen always flop. JSR does them but it is a lot of money. The specialty carb market is at a stand still as well. PSI made Billit carbs with minimal success and the APT stuff is highly overpriced. They do work, but for minimal performance increase at the price of an extra grand.

call gigot for the injection..

lectron is a "jet less carb"  airplanes use "jetl;ess bowl less carbs also.  they have been around for a very long time.   i personally hate jetted carbs after working with and on lectrons..