Anyone heard of Graydon Inframe Drag Pipes?

FraireRacing

I think i have what your talking about...i havent seen anyone else with them though and ill tell you this i thought they were junk too until i bought a pair of sb sf cpis and felt no difference and sold the cpis

etavy5an.jpg

ude5e7em.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

These i guess are what you call hand coned pipes. There a bunch of sections welded together to make up the expansion chambers...if you do some research a guy on here stated he has a dirtwheels that stated these pipes were top dog when tested against fmf, toomey, pro circuit, bills etc

These i guess are what you call hand coned pipes. There a bunch of sections welded together to make up the expansion chambers...if you do some research a guy on here stated he has a dirtwheels that stated these pipes were top dog when tested against fmf, toomey, pro circuit, bills etc

None of those pipes listed are even close to being in the running for "Drag" pipes.

Then again, in dirtwheels...I'm sure nothing they had was in the running for a "drag" quad...unless LILSTVN was going to come out, in drag again, and jockey it.

Hey! I read dirtwheels! You act like theres anything better to do in pa

Hey! I read it too! When I'm on the shitter:lol: At least you have coal hills FTW

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think i have what your talking about...i havent seen anyone else with them though and ill tell you this i thought they were junk too until i bought a pair of sb sf cpis and felt no difference and sold the cpis

etavy5an.jpg

ude5e7em.jpg

They are those exact ones, but since I have never heard of them I figured I'd ask. How much would they be worth paying for them?