Mayhem in the mitten event at WMSD June 21st, 2013

Stimbert

We had mine almost dialed in then something started acting up.. Here's my favorite pic of the weekend tho

That pass was good. It still ran a .51 with it falling out of the power or something at mid track. What was going on with it after that? Watching turbos run makes me never want to have a turbo. Not that bike in particular, but all of them. Even Skullys appeared to be lined out and had similar issues.

Turbos definatly have their moments whether its cars, sleds or atvs. When theyre on theyre unbelievable... when theyre off... get a gallon of gas and a torch.

We havent messed with it too much since saturday, pretty positive its just something stupid in the fuel system. motors good, carbs are good just something stupid around them.

The pass it went a .51 was with a 1.48ish 60'.. it went a 1.34 on thursday. Thats why I got so mad at it Saturday night if you saw me almost break the kicker off... we had it SO close and then I guarantee its a $20 part that took a crap and ruined everything. Name of the game I guess...

I (yes me) have spent many of days/nights/mornings with QP's bike and he's spot on. That bitch will get right where it wants to live and POW it will eat a stupid part and send you scrambling again. HOWEVER, it will smash a number once happy. When he's tired of it I've got first dibs.

I (yes me) have spent many of days/nights/mornings with QP's bike and he's spot on. That bitch will get right where it wants to live and POW it will eat a stupid part and send you scrambling again. HOWEVER, it will smash a number once happy. When he's tired of it I've got first dibs.

Correct!

• Like 1

New to HQ but was at Mayhem in the Macdaddy/Johon Morse camp next to Wheelman. Got some great pics and video....will post soon. Thanks to wheelman too for loaning us a coil. Great event...need to have more like it in MI. PHMC has been looking to get the track in better shape in Port Huron, many guys from our group members.

last time I went to Port huron was for a big event that was supposed to be "their turnaround"  Track was junk, and quads got pushed to the back.  they catered to the "heavy metal" bikes.  Worst event I ever went to.   Not only was the surface hard.. there was big ass rocks.   Few guys bent the shit out of their wheels.

last time I went to Port huron was for a big event that was supposed to be "their turnaround"  Track was junk, and quads got pushed to the back.  they catered to the "heavy metal" bikes.  Worst event I ever went to.   Not only was the surface hard.. there was big ass rocks.   Few guys bent the shit out of their wheels.

And it's a shame...

Several of the guys in our group (Johan, Jim, etc.) were at the track busting their asses to get it to go smoothly...  they pretty much got the shaft when it came time to get their input.

I remember going out and they were digging in the mud for the lights, timers, etc.

They bought the system from another Track ,. Albright Shores and there were issues with payment, etc.

IMO...until they change the leadership for Port Huron, it'll never be what it could be for organized racing.  And that may be how they want to keep it...so be it.

It's their MC.

Understood, that track has all of the potential to be a decent track just not enough people or cash to get it setup/maintained right. As far as Mayhem we lost 2 damn canopies and almost a tonneau cover (new truck) to the freak of nature pre tornado gusts on Fri. That west side weather is weird as hell.....and changes often but glad to see everyone stuck it out. Great weather Thurs and Sat .

It had the people, and it was heading in a right direction.

My understanding (for whatever little that's ever worth...lol) was that membership/leadership wanted it to stay fun, unorganized and run what you brung with no class structure, nothing...

I walked the track with Frank P. and threw to the side glass, large rocks, all different kinds of materials that could seriously injure someone and just BEG for a lawsuit.

It was bad...very bad.

But I was grateful for Jo, Jim and crew for trying to do the best they could with what they had.