Mayhem in the mitten event at WMSD June 21st, 2013

Stimbert

June 21st

Track address is 7186 w. deer rd., mears, mi 49436

It's gonna be a great time.. All kinds of new additions and updates to the track this year! This event is gonna be atv only and the guys organizing are interested in doing some fun classes like "duner shootout" sponsored by Tyson racing and quality powdercoat. Another one that I know of that should be fun is the "heavy hitters" sponsored by wheelman chassis and rigger racing.

My apologies if any facts are wrong just trying to get the word out, it's gonna be a blast!!

Who's in?!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a 260lb jockey for hire.

I require my own changing room, first class helicopter flight and 5 star chef prepared meals.

I require a 3 man secuirty team, I hate the Paparazzi....

And I need someone with connections to get my model girlfriend her blow...  LOL.

I'm hoping like hell to make this one.  More than likely no bike of my own to ride, I may have to bribe someone to let me throw a leg over their bike...but I miss the family.

Should be a great race, can't wait to see the changes @ WMSD!!

I'm a 260lb jockey for hire.

I require my own changing room, first class helicopter flight and 5 star chef prepared meals.

I require a 3 man secuirty team, I hate the Paparazzi....

And I need someone with connections to get my model girlfriend her blow... LOL.

I'm hoping like hell to make this one. More than likely no bike of my own to ride, I may have to bribe someone to let me throw a leg over their bike...but I miss the family.

Should be a great race, can't wait to see the changes @ WMSD!!

Its going to be hot, you will need a woman to feed you grapes and fan you down.... You can't have 03turbo she's all mine

• Like 1