How do I stack up?

Shee4life

I have a friend that rides a honda 450 that has a full dasa pipe, I think 40 mm lectron carb and a dyna box possibly geared well, and we both were just getting play bikes cuz we already have drag bikes, and im resurrecting my banshee that got stolen and trashed 10 +yrs ago! I have from wut I can remember 22cc domes pro design cool heads,nacs boost bottle,fmf sst headers w/ silencers weisco pro lite pistons motor is bored to a 390 and im looking to get dyna fs box,also have 34mm pj carbs and like to run vp c12 w/ benol amd I weigh bout 290+ and he weighs 150! Wut are my chances? Any quick cheap tips I can use to gain advantage besides loosing weight,lol, we both cant help but pull beside each other and dump the clutches! Thanx for the help

Like I said it sat for more than 10 years I bought it with these parts on it and i went from a trailboss 325 to this monster! It got stolen a day after I went to drag it and they stole a bunch of my parts off of it such as my swingarm +10 lonestar! Anyways I just need to know how I stack up this bike sat for yrs. And fired up in about 15 kicks after it got its carbs cleaned! Im not a pro at banshees im a kid who had one 10 yrs ago and was the baddest in my crew with it only to get it stolen! At 16 yrs old then thats a hard thing to handle so it has a lot of sentimental value so just help answer the question and keep the negativity elsewhere! Thanx again

Your going to lose big.

Bring some Salsa and a toothbrush cause your going to be eating shit all day.

I thought this was a good banshee forum but I was mistaking! No Mercy Racing here I come! Back to my DS 730

It's a great site, but do you want us to lie to you and say you have a chance or that you're going to be eating shit all day and be truthful.

Equal rider weight, you'd still lose.  Period. 

But given you weigh nearly twice as much, he could probably race uphill and beat you going down hill.

(I'm 260lbs, so no being a dick, just being honest)

You have a piped bike...with carbs and 22cc domes.

First off, you don't need any kind of race fuel for that motor.

Second, you have a LONG way to go to compete.

Porting, clutch work, gearing, tires, compression, timing....

Get out your wallet or pack a toothbrush as said.

You'll be hard pressed to find a bolt on only banshee beat a new, modern 450 like the one you speak of.  Throw in 150 lbs of weight difference, you might as well try to resurrect the Titanic.

That's why the guys are giving you gruff.  Are you still gonna be "Shee4life" ??

Yea I appreciate it, i just been putting my time and money in my Ds so I kno alot more about that bike! Last time I ran 93 I put a hole in a piston and with those carbs I was told to run 110 or higher by the builder who I took it to when it blew. With those pipes it recommends vp c12 because of my compression. Like I was saying I was 16 when I got it and didnt kno what was internal at the time but its a strong bike I mean I could take off in third spinning when I had it years ago with me weighing 225 then, but I appreciate the insight of everyone so im not gonna fuck with him then just play around like I said I would thanx again