Piss Poor Customer Service

04_blu_shee

Awhile back I bought a set of CPI inframes from Jeff @ F.A.S.T Racing, best guy ive delt with in a long time, anyway he placed my order at CPI well I recieved my pipes from UPS, the left head pipe was dented and scrached. So I called CPI they said put in a claim with UPS as damaged in transit goods, so I did then it was between CPI and UPS out of my hands at that time. My contact person was Ashley at CPI I had asked her how long it was going to take to get a headpipe back she really didnt know all she said was there was some at the chromer now. So I said I need a tracking # when they are shipped she took my E-Mail address everything was cool. I called her back probably two weeks later asking about my head pipe she said should be ready in a couple of days, I told her to get me a tracking # and again she asked me for my E-Mail that I thought she had. I kept looking on my E-Mail for a tracking # cause I was going on Vacation so I had my daughter to intercept my package so it wont sit on my porch for the world to have my pipe. Well 15 business days after UPS picked up the damaged pipe from my residence I have a package on my door step from CPI unannounced. If it were to show up one day later I would of been up in the Black Hills with a $200 head pipe sitting there for whoever to take. Now that it shows up I open the box right away to inspect it, less than 10 seconds of inspection I find a big dent on the verticle side in the very front starering me in the face. By this time CPI is closed for the day, so I call Ashley the next day first thing on my way to S. Dakota in the morning wednesday. I was still PISSED OFF so I tell her what I found and told her of the waiting for the second pipe and where was the E-Mail for the tracking # she said she mailed it to me...Hell I told her twice of my E-Mail with no reply. So then The Million Dollar question, I asked her....Does anybody do any QUALITY CONTROL work before things are shipped she said "Yes I do, I check them before they are sent" with an attitude. I call B.S. she took from one box and put in another without even checking the product. So here again I have no complete set of pipes I wait and wonder what will come of it this time. Im done ranting, just dont let people bend you over like this. If I were Ashley my boss would of ate my ass up one side down the other.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic