34 PJ Carbs

I have 2 sets of 34 pj carbs for sale. One set is on my bike and running right now. There is nothing wrong with them they work great I am just going to different carbs. I will take 225.00 shipped for them. I will jet them to whatever you are wanting for jets before I ship them or can ship with no jets for a few bucks less up to you. I will get pictures up tonight.

Second set I bought and have not messed with and I know nothing about them. The guy I got them from said the floats leaked and I have never bothered to mess with them they have just laid in my cabinet. I will take 125.00 shipped on them but I am saying they are being sold as parts carbs just so we are clear that I know nothing about them. You may clean them up and they work fine I have no idea.

They are complete carbs slides tops and springs are all there

I am open to offers just be resonable.

Here are a few pictures of them. I will take 300.00 shipped for all 4 that is pretty  good deal.

IMG_20130224_104041_457_zps5e626d2e.jpg

IMG_20130224_104055_707_zps20e7f0e9.jpg

IMG_20130224_104107_639_zpsfe4b5634.jpg

They are a little bit harder to tune on because of how the idle is set but other than that they are the same carb I think. I have had no issues with getting them tuned at all. I have had them on a 4 mill stock cylinder and on a 421 cub and they have ran great on both motors.

Bump need these gone make me a offer guys,

Message sent chayote86

Parts set sold