10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

I'd race you if I had something remotely close to do it with.

I guess I don't understand what's so super secret about what the fastest pass your bike made, what tires you run or K&T's secrets. It's not like you're getting rich drag racing a banshee. Not all of us are as smart as you think you are so I guess I'll keep sharing my stupidity with ours and having fun with my junk.

I'd race you if I had something remotely close to do it with.

I guess I don't understand what's so super secret about what the fastest pass your bike made, what tires you run or K&T's secrets. It's not like you're getting rich drag racing a banshee. Not all of us are as smart as you think you are so I guess I'll keep sharing my stupidity with ours and having fun with my junk.

1st, I never share any of our quickest runs with any of our race vehicles. I have shared plenty of information on our stuff. I will not share information that does not belong to me. We ran 16 Ripppers, 14 rippers, 14 extremes with ROs from 80" to 85".

If you don't like what I share or don't, not my problem.

since this is directed at me and not 5-6 ppl ill respond...

you ask for first 3 run predictions.... 4.4 was my guess, no i didnt not post is in the proper thread but i was telling you in the shoutbox it will run 4.4...now while Dave may have been joking with his guess of 4.20. i was not.... brand new motor, brand new jockey, stock frame = 4.4, do i think it will always saty in the 4's probably not. but to have guessed 70's or 60's with the info given you should have ur head checked. honestly what are the odds a new setup runs to its full capacity first passes?

ever since your latest accident (which im happy wasnt worse and you walked away) youve been in threads and the shoutbox cryin and bitchin about how there no drama or action around here, that its so boring. so you started this prediction thread... and still in the shoutbox bitching.

you were the one sayin your coming to Michigan over laborday, why? i have no clue. as i said in the shout box the other day i figured it was to milan to race 1/4... seeing as you just bumped your "going back to asphalt again" thread. figured after a piss poor performance in the sand you were headed back to asphalt. but no you were talking about west michigan sand drags.

now normally i could careless about your clutch tuning thread or any other thread your in. but youve been whinning and bitchin for a week, then say your coming to michigan. so to help you in your recovering process i said bring the junk out here and ive got $1 that ive got a 10mm cub that will run that thing over. take it how you want... call your builder find out what tires he uses, get more help by all means, you ricky racers need all the help you can get.

since this is directed at me and not 5-6 ppl ill respond...

you ask for first 3 run predictions.... 4.4 was my guess, no i didnt not post is in the proper thread but i was telling you in the shoutbox it will run 4.4...now while Dave may have been joking with his guess of 4.20. i was not.... brand new motor, brand new jockey, stock frame = 4.4, do i think it will always saty in the 4's probably not. but to have guessed 70's or 60's with the info given you should have ur head checked. honestly what are the odds a new setup runs to its full capacity first passes?

ever since your latest accident (which im happy wasnt worse and you walked away) youve been in threads and the shoutbox cryin and bitchin about how there no drama or action around here, that its so boring. so you started this prediction thread... and still in the shoutbox bitching.

you were the one sayin your coming to Michigan over laborday, why? i have no clue. as i said in the shout box the other day i figured it was to milan to race 1/4... seeing as you just bumped your "going back to asphalt again" thread. figured after a piss poor performance in the sand you were headed back to asphalt. but no you were talking about west michigan sand drags.

now normally i could careless about your clutch tuning thread or any other thread your in. but youve been whinning and bitchin for a week, then say your coming to michigan. so to help you in your recovering process i said bring the junk out here and ive got $1 that ive got a 10mm cub that will run that thing over. take it how you want... call your builder find out what tires he uses, get more help by all means, you ricky racers need all the help you can get.

There you go thinking everything is about you. You are the last one to the party waiting on the other's to flush out.

You are wrong, my head doesn't need examined. I didn't not predict 70's or 60's, I guess you need your head checked!

As for new combinations hitting the sand. We did that with our 443 cub with a 3.90 on it's 2nd pass. I was hoping for a little better results from the DMX. I told the truth good or bad, like I said I would for the 1st 3 passes.

I addressed this once in the shout. It's convenient when for most other's to joke, but not convenient for certain people to joke. 

I have been planning on coming to MI. for a while to race asphalt. I've tried in the past & got rained out. I brought it up for the people who wanted to get together & have a good time. Nothing more, nothing less. The asphalt to sand thread got bumped because someone wanted to see the 7mm Cub videos.

I don't know where you got the piss poor performance in the sand. I guess you didn't comprehend the BAKO results. You don't get to the finals in limited 576-650 & semis in limited 651-775 with out doing something right. We actually did very well, but because I don't share all my information. You & other's get butt hurt.

Skippy, you are taking time to care! You brought up the clutch tuning thread & that caught your attention. Now that you made it clear you could careless. Let's see if you actually follow up with your words.