10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

Stop trying to work it out and just hop in the truck and drive!!! Haha good luck at bako and see you in two weeks lol

We will make the decision this Fri. or Sat. on the Gator Nationals. The bike needs to at least run in the 70s at Bako to consider Gilbert. That should put it in the 60s in LA. with a better track & 40 lb. lighter rider.

I'm going to start a new thread about the results of the 1st race/testing of the DMX. 

First off, we have a lot more testing to be done on this new combination. We have identified a few areas we need to address. Starting with the ones with highest priority. More compression, bigger carbs, dyno time, stay on race gas or go to alky, & my favorite; clutch work.

I would be more than happy to discuss the reasons/priority of the list above.

*NOTE* This post is subject to change in priority at any time in the future. LOL!

This is something that's well overdue. I want to give a big THANKS to K&T Performance. They have practically given the shirts off their backs since the start of this project. They are providing excellent after the sale support also.

I have got phone calls/txt from Randy asking about everything from the heat cycles to the initial asphalt testing. Then the crash & the transition/testing the 300' sand set-up on the riverbed. We talked while we were racing at BAKO & even asked today how things went.

We had a pretty good discussion on what needs to be changed for 300'. Remember this was originally set-up for asphalt. Anyway, he said they would provide me their set-up for their record bike with the same motor. I was shocked, but not totally surprised because of the support I've been receiving so far.

Thanks a bunch K&T!

I have got phone calls/txt from Randy asking about everything from the heat cycles to the initial asphalt testing. Then the crash & the transition/testing the 300' sand set-up on the riverbed. We talked while we were racing at BAKO & even asked today how things went.

We had a pretty good discussion on what needs to be changed for 300'. Remember this was originally set-up for asphalt. Anyway, he said they would provide me their set-up for their record bike with the same motor. I was shocked, but not totally surprised because of the support I've been receiving so far.

I'll make this clear for the HQ Ass Clowns/Wannabe Racer's. If you girls don't like the information I give/or don't give. That's your fucking problem, it's as simple as hitting ignore user. 

Do I think K&T will actually give me their complete blueprint of their record setting bike, NO! The information they do give me, I'm not going to give out. If you can get the information from them, no skin off my back. It's their information to give/not give, not mine.

Now, if somebody wants to race this 1st 3 run average of 4.355 DMX. Then grow some balls/man-up & call me out. I have never called anyone out, but I have showed up to a good many when I get call out. It's pretty easy for keyboard racer's to bump their keyboards with their budda belly's & spew shit out of their mouths. It's a different story when they actually have to back the BS up.

This isn't directed at one individual, I'm lumping 4 or 5 of you together. Like usual, I have to haul to your backyard's to prove your keyboard BS. Maybe someday, but I doubt it! One of you Wannabe's will bring your BS to me. Yea, right; it hasn't happened yet!