I want to build a 4mil cheetah

snowman

ok  guess i'll say something...

yea  those lil cubs can run ok.  oh yea  a cheetah can run way harder if done right..  if it still has the valves in it  in my OPINION cc to cc they can whop a cub.  and stay together better too.

havent had my 535 for sale EVER?   hell last hq ride in sahara it was still beating nearly anything else that was there..  and its freaking on its 6th damn season?  hot lapped and ran for miles... and i outweighed every other rider there except maybe 1 other?? 

it will pull 16/41 with 14 paddle ext's and overdrive straights with my fat 300lb ass on it and launch so hard pretty much anyone else has to play catch up/...  hell i sold all my cubs and now have 3 cheetah's.  all pv.. i'm very happy with them  they are very reliable and

easy on parts.  never seen one eat pistons like the cubs  hmm?

only reason i was selling the 485 was to try and fund a PV 611 cheetah..   its still here and might just end up with a lil boost behind it,,,  not my fault i dont want to just give shit away? 

i posted a vid in the vids section.  in one of the first runs there is a cheetah like a 12mill or 14  i'm not sure.  that is running rippers and big ass gearing.  when the bike didnt wheelie it accelerated hard as hell.  go watch it.  there were DM's there that weekend...

if you want something you can hide a little bit  , and you want cheetah casting  do a 600cc   those are some of the hardest running motors overall i have ever seen.  or a 10 DM.  those seem to work bad ass also.  just get damn hot if you run them back to back.. 

BUT THATS JUST ME> 

• Like 1

ok  guess i'll say something...

yea  those lil cubs can run ok.  oh yea  a cheetah can run way harder if done right..  if it still has the valves in it  in my OPINION cc to cc they can whop a cub.  and stay together better too.

havent had my 535 for sale EVER?   hell last hq ride in sahara it was still beating nearly anything else that was there..  and its freaking on its 6th damn season?  hot lapped and ran for miles... and i outweighed every other rider there except maybe 1 other?? 

it will pull 16/41 with 14 paddle ext's and overdrive straights with my fat 300lb ass on it and launch so hard pretty much anyone else has to play catch up/...  hell i sold all my cubs and now have 3 cheetah's.  all pv.. i'm very happy with them  they are very reliable and

easy on parts.  never seen one eat pistons like the cubs  hmm?

only reason i was selling the 485 was to try and fund a PV 611 cheetah..   its still here and might just end up with a lil boost behind it,,,  not my fault i dont want to just give shit away? 

i posted a vid in the vids section.  in one of the first runs there is a cheetah like a 12mill or 14  i'm not sure.  that is running rippers and big ass gearing.  when the bike didnt wheelie it accelerated hard as hell.  go watch it.  there were DM's there that weekend...

if you want something you can hide a little bit  , and you want cheetah casting  do a 600cc   those are some of the hardest running motors overall i have ever seen.  or a 10 DM.  those seem to work bad ass also.  just get damn hot if you run them back to back.. 

BUT THATS JUST ME> 

i like ur input thats y i asked Qs an u an a couple more had good answers im still lookin for them an hope for more answers an opinions till the shee is built. 

^^^ If you only knew what he has you wouldnt have said that, bucko.  :shootself:

idc what he has i came to ask Q's if he so fast he woulda answerd a Q instead of being a Dick an if we ever line up side by side ill knock his ass off period an the dick riders too