I want to build a 4mil cheetah

snowman

I want to build a good fast 4mil cheeth an i dont really know where to start. i wanna knw good set ups for u guys that run in the street or track 1/8 mile no bar or just so good in put.  would like to knw best porters, good prices on a over ride, pipes, size carbs, how long the arm needs to be...whatever you have to offer thanks 

Are you dead set on a cheetah? Or are you open to a cub? Only reason for me asking is i think youd find alot more builders out there that are way more confident in a cub as far as performance goes! You will find many opinions here. My best advise is call around to reputable builders and tell them what your looking for and go from there

It won't. (I know...I've had a 400, 472,492)

I sold my 492 4mill Cheetah and bought a 10 mill cub.

The 10mill cub was cheaper, makes more top end HP as well as the same low end torque numbers as my power valve equiped cub.

If your dead set on a 4 mill that something other tha a Cub....either go with a fully prepped ported stock cylinder, get a slightly ported Serval, or do a Super Cub.

........Says the guy who's selling a Cheetah and wants an identical sized Super Cub.  :rotflmao: