Racing For A Cure

shawnsadler

How are you supposed to hit big doubles with your bike sitting so low?

@DDQ: I race Flat Track and TT, We don't Jump so we get them low to the ground for a lower center of gravity and better control.

Nah, that's just the leader working his way through lapped traffic.

Haha, just joking. That is a pretty cool blaster. Congrats in stepping up to the banshee

@trickedcarbine: LOL... i'm really not being lapped. Wildcard Racing can build some SERIOUS motors!

He donates 100% of it to cancer research and other charities.

That's bad ass keep the pics coming in and keep spanking those fuckers on the track... U have a good heart kid for donating that $$$ to help other people in need keep up the good deeds.

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's bad ass keep the pics coming in and keep spanking those fuckers on the track... U have a good heart kid for donating that $$$ to help other people in need keep up the good deeds.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks 5150. PS.. I'm really not a "kid" LOL im actually 29 and i've owned this blaster since it left the showroom floor in 1992.

Hey morons, this kid is doing good things with his race winnings..

He donates 100% of it to cancer research and other charities.

Thanks Tyler, But i was just gonna let people judge things by the cover, Maybe when they actually read the pages inside they will understand and learn to accept everyone in life.

man thats awesome..!!! I get kinda choked up reading this stuff I had my 7 yr old son pass to cancer and a yr later my father great work glad to see people still care about others. my hat is off to you

Sorry to hear about your losses. Just know that there are MANY people out there that do care and will always be there.

Tough tyler was messing around but i had a costumer for years and i have seen her go through the entire process and she is not doing so good right now and makes me realize things in life we take for granted. MAD respect for you.

• Like 1