So Cal Suspension Systems

decon

What can I say, Matt is the man. Never forced me to get any extra work done on the shocks that I didn't need, as well as some unbeatable prices. Hell, he even shipped me my shocks back before sending me my invoice, very stand up & trustworthy guy. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I was gonna contact him about rebuilding my suspension until he wrote this in a thread I started.

You've already done enough. There's no need to do anything else. Just chalk this up as a lesson about how stupid some people are. People who wait until the last minute to order parts from a private party on the other side of the country are idiots. He wanted it the weekend after he ordered it. That shit wouldn't have been there even if you shipped it the next day via priority. If he only paid $75 bucks shipped for a good axle, he got a great deal anyways. He can eat a dick.

Site sponsors should be careful what they say.......potential customers are watching and reading.  I will spend my hard-earned money with someone else.

I was gonna contact him about rebuilding my suspension until he wrote this in a thread I started.

You've already done enough. There's no need to do anything else. Just chalk this up as a lesson about how stupid some people are. People who wait until the last minute to order parts from a private party on the other side of the country are idiots. He wanted it the weekend after he ordered it. That shit wouldn't have been there even if you shipped it the next day via priority. If he only paid $75 bucks shipped for a good axle, he got a great deal anyways. He can eat a dick.

Site sponsors should be careful what they say.......potential customers are watching and reading.  I will spend my hard-earned money with someone else.

If you think you're the first whiny ass that I've come across to say "Ohh boo hoo, I was gonna spend money with you, but you said bad meany things to me", you're half as smart as you think you are.

Here's a little pro-tip, faggot. I pick and choose who I want to do business with. You, little girl, would be one that I would tell to eat a dick. It's the luxury of being who I am. Go spend your money somewhere else, because I don't want it, and frankly, I wouldn't take business from someone like you anyways. You're a whiny cunt.

In case any other "potential customers" are reading this: This is exactly how I am. I am a straight shooter. I won't beat around the bush. I tell shit like it is, and that is a fact. This pussy got bent out of shape because someone didn't drop what they were doing and overnight his axle to him because he waited until the last minute to order it. He got called out, made out to be a fool, and thinks he's being sneaky by talking shit.

Oh, btw... eat a dick fishfucker.

• Like 2

If you think you're the first whiny ass that I've come across to say "Ohh boo hoo, I was gonna spend money with you, but you said bad meany things to me", you're half as smart as you think you are.

Here's a little pro-tip, faggot. I pick and choose who I want to do business with. You, little girl, would be one that I would tell to eat a dick. It's the luxury of being who I am. Go spend your money somewhere else, because I don't want it, and frankly, I wouldn't take business from someone like you anyways. You're a whiny cunt.

In case any other "potential customers" are reading this: This is exactly how I am. I am a straight shooter. I won't beat around the bush. I tell shit like it is, and that is a fact. This pussy got bent out of shape because someone didn't drop what they were doing and overnight his axle to him because he waited until the last minute to order it. He got called out, made out to be a fool, and thinks he's being sneaky by talking shit.

Oh, btw... eat a dick fishfucker.

LMAO.  Who is the whiny cunt now?  Fuck you and your piece of shit business.

Site sponsors should be careful what they say.......potential customers are watching and reading. I will spend my hard-earned money with someone else.

I have been watching things quietly regarding you fish and I have to give you props, you have been here for less than 3 month and only have 40 posts and already you have become the most worthless fuck on the sight... No one on here is ever going to want to help you with anything... All of your wanted items, for sale items and any help you ask for will be tore apart faster than your boyfriend tore your ass apart lastnight... Do your self a favor and jump off a bridge

LMAO.  Who is the whiny cunt now?  Fuck you and your piece of shit business.

Perhaps you mistook whining, for taunting. I got the response I was hoping for. You can cry quietly in the corner now.

My "piece of shit business" obviously was exactly what you were looking for before I was a big ole meany head to poor little ole you, wasn't it?

Wah.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What can I say, Matt is the man. Never forced me to get any extra work done on the shocks that I didn't need, as well as some unbeatable prices. Hell, he even shipped me my shocks back before sending me my invoice, very stand up & trustworthy guy. Thanks again.

XX2 ^^

Matt just got complete re-working my front ELKA'S. This is the Second time I have used him and many of my friends have used him now too. He is a stand up guy and very easy to work with. You can not beet his fast turn around times! 

Thanks again Matt

Carlo

WFO