Wheresdahoesatracing

Blazen582

Bought this motor http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=160537&hl=%2B4mil+%2Bcub

Still waiting on stator cover. Its been 26 days since payment. I have asked for a tracking number numerous times. I have received excuses for no tracking number or stator cover sitting at my front door. I am thinking this guy is a good guy being the motor was just as described, minus the missing stator cover. I need this billet stator cover to me before Nov 29th or I am starting a Paypal claim. That's around 30 days since payment, that's me being more than understanding. A lot of buyers will file within 2 weeks. Did not really want to post this or it to come to this but put yourself in my shoes..

Man what the fuck I have talked to you a hundred fucking times I sent the stator cover seperate because it would fit in the packaging I put the motor in and I explained to you exactly what happened I told you just earlier today that it should be there Tuesday or Wednesday!!! We have been texting back and forth you got the exact motor I posted and sent the part to the guy that bought my Carbs I had for sale by accident, since then I told blazen what was going on and have kept him informed and now I get this. WTF!!! I sell u a 4000.00 motor for 1900.00 and I'm gonna screw u out of a 100.00 stator cover come on. I have been around alittle while and I'm not that guy!!!! By the way thanks Finch I may have never saw this.

You add all a bunch of fucking idiots!!! I had this all worked out with blazen and then this. It's funny I have been on hq for years and bought and sold Shit 100 times over and I'm gonna screw one guy out of a hundred dollar stator cover? Seriously? I shipped it to the guy that bought my Carbs on accident just got the addresses mixed up the guy called me and said hey I got a stator cover in the mail today so I called blazen and said hey man I'm sorry I shipped your stator cover to the guy that bought my Carbs and I asked him if he would ship it to blazens address if I paypaled him the money and dude said sure so he shipped it Wednesday of last week there for it should be there Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I totally fucked up and I admitted it to blazen and told him I was sorry multiple times. I have had zero negative feedback untill this, on Here and atvdragracers and eBay. He he wants to file a claim then go for it but when that stator cover gets there I want the mother fucker back!!!!

Wheresdahoesatracing not sure who you are calling idiots, but as for now I am going to assume its not me.

What he said above is the reasons he gave me. Facts are: almost 30 days no stator cover OR tracking number. I said I was waiting till the 29th to do a claim and I am.

Please dont come on here acting like you did me a favor by selling me a motor at 1950.00... you where asking 1800 plus shipping, and I sent you 1950. plus fees.

You said the 29th and you would dispute it so let's just leave it at that. I didn't say u did you a favor all I was saying is I sold you a motor and it was what I said it was why would I screw you over a stator cover. It's just all these people putting there noses where they don't belong!! I have never screwed anyone and don't plan on it but when my name gets dragged through the mud over something I thought we had worked out I think its bullshit and I think it should be between you and I not all these other people that don't know you or me. Look in the good buyer forum I'm in there and this is the first one in here. That should say something. You will get your stator cover.