FS: Fox Floats **************

well it begins... hate to do it but i need cash so the aftermarket stuff is coming off my bike then i think its for sale....

more to come soon. - JL engineering bumper and grab bar combo, ASR +2 +1 a-arms, brake lines, FMF fattys & turbine core 2s ect. ect.

fox floats appx. 1yr old, std banshee length i think 14.5" eye to eye, they ride like pillows on stock or +2 arms. in nice shape, not blown (i took a vid of them working -pm me) they have a few scratches on uppers from mounting and where the roost guards were rubbing on the sticker, mostly on one shock. i think because of the small crack where that roost guard clamps on(can be plastic welded easily-see pic) they were like that when i got them. they are not bad i just want to be 100% accurate in my description. no scratches or gouges on either of the lower tubes. looking to get 550 shipped and insured. gift it or add the fees (if your new or i dont know you, your gonna have to gift it, sorry but im not messing with scammers). im a 100% honest guy and will stand behind my parts. PM me for more pics or questions thanks, -Phil

-bolts are included

-paypal is pwr.1183@yahoo.com

IMAG1626_zps9ff3a80c.jpg

IMAG1611_zps04bd3d4a.jpg

IMAG1612_zpsdce86412.jpg

IMAG1613_zpscc146c46.jpg

IMAG1614_zpsade3cf5d.jpg

IMAG1616_zps230f21fa.jpg

IMAG1625_zpscc10b88c.jpg