Anyone Willing To Set Up Frame?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt even saying it in a bad way tyler, you have helped me never said you didnt. But i dont know many people who are gonna just give away every last detail about their bike. I am the only one who doesnt talk shit anymore. I am just looking for some help on a conversion not an arguement buttt since you brought it up, Dion i forgot how much did all that help on austins new wheeler help him at red wing? Still didnt get his $50 that Tyler was gonna give him if he beat me at a climb... :jesterlaugh:

Edited by Banshee Climber

I just wanted it to be clear why I wouldn't help.

I doubt Austin is worried about the $50 when he won $100 at Nationals.

Austin's new setup needs some fine tuning and some ride time. It will be a good runner once he gets the power to the ground.

Next year should be some good racing between the three of us and I'm hoping my brother will be able to make it up.

i wasnt even saying it in a bad way tyler, you have helped me never said you didnt. But i dont know many people who are gonna just give away every last detail about their bike. I am the only one who doesnt talk shit anymore. I am just looking for some help on a conversion not an arguement buttt since you brought it up, Dion i forgot how much did all that help on austins new wheeler help him at red wing? Still didnt get his $50 that Tyler was gonna give him if he beat me at a climb... :jesterlaugh:

sure sounds like you stopped talking shit to me Edited by srx8525

Zack remember it was austins first climb on that new motor he will get it dialed in and dont believe you beat him by very much sunday did you?

No, but i did beat him 4 out of 4 runs!

Zack i believe you offered austin 100 if he beat you you ever again after 2nd mankato climb which he did at nationals and new ulm,and he didnt collect that money either.

I never offered anything like that, it was if he could catch me in points. Anyways not hear to start shit, just wanting a little help on a conversion.

We both know thats wasnt you twos bet but who cares good luck on your build and like tyler said next yr should be some very close racing anyone of you has the equipment and skill to win at any climb.

We both know, how would you know what me and austin's bet was? Were you there?

But yeah it will be a good year for the quads, when it comes to machines and riding skill i agree. A bunch of fast riders on wicked machines. It will be fun to watch.