Anyone Willing To Set Up Frame?

I have a 10mm DM in a banshee frame right now, thinking about doing a conversion. Have a chassis locally for sale wondering if anyone would be willing to do clean frame work so it would bolt right in. Also would like pipes to mount like oem, not underneath or out the side. Just wondering if anyone does frames or anyone around mn/wi that does good work.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i climb with tyler, but being his competition i didnt think he would be wanting to help me set one up. i have seen a few that look pretty good. if nothing comes up we might just bring it to a local welder and have them make the mounts and put my 370 in the frame and play around with it until we get it dialed in.

nice looking bike btw

Edited by Banshee Climber

Hmm, that's odd since I set up Austin's new motor. I put it all together, built the pipes, tuned it, rode it and sent him home with it..

AND, he had just beat me at Nationals a few weeks before that. I've got nothing against helping the competition, but I refuse to help cry baby douche bags do anything.

I guess I should have been more clear...

I refuse to help people who I have helped repeatedly in the past but continue to talk shit and run their mouths behind my back.

If anyone wants to get into specifics, I helped them stay racing by providing them with a flywheel key when they needed one and also a clutch lever/perch. Those were on separate occasions.

tyler why did you go with the honda frame and not the yfz450 and why did your next build go back to a banshee frame. Just curious.....

Honda frame is better for this conversion. The YFZ can be done if you take the time and do it properly. Either frame takes extensive modification to make everything work. Dropping it off at the local welder is most definitely not going to work.

The new Banshee is mainly for the sand but I can still hillclimb it if I want.