Launching a 10mil Serval

SpeedRacer88

So i got a ported (just shapes) 10mil a serval my gearing is 15/38.. This is mainly a trail bike so i understand my ohtsu tires are gonna f*ck me.

I can come out in 3rd near wot, but i think im just spinning tires i'm on asphalt.. i have a +4 swinger WE USUALLY RACE 1/8 MILE

This is not a drag bike , but i do have a sh*t talker in my group. he rides a 392 cub lowered with shearers and 34pjs

before i give in and race him i want to make sure i have the best setup i can have without messing up my trail setup too bad..

So i have a 14,16, 17,40,41 sprockect to play with i also have a set of bald 21" holeshots if those might work better in a drag

thanks in advance also it is a wampus with a wampus head so he is already sleeping on my setup

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advise is go out on the road by yourself and practice, try different things two or three different times! if your bike can launch in third thats probably your best bet! if you think your spinning to much, try 2nd and slip the clutch a bit then try to short shirt 3rd. the 10mil servals have a shit ton of tq so it will be very forgiving if you short shift gears to try to avoid wheel spin! jmo!

my advise is go out on the road by yourself and practice, try different things two or three different times! if your bike can launch in third thats probably your best bet! if you think your spinning to much, try 2nd and slip the clutch a bit then try to short shirt 3rd. the 10mil servals have a shit ton of tq so it will be very forgiving if you short shift gears to try to avoid wheel spin! jmo!

X2