stock suspension jumping!

dune goon

well i have a nice longtravel honda 450r which was great for jump but i became a man and trade for a banshee, so i have a few questions what are cheap ways to upgrade suspension what companies products are the real deal? secondly i like to sky my bike pretty hard my biggest jump is about a 60 foot double how big can you go on a stock suspension banshee before you start messing crap up? btw im a very light rider only about 135 lbs if that matter thanks! -zack

Send rear shock to be set up by socal suspension first off. Second if you truely riding and gapping 60+ feet go get your self a custom axis long travel shocks and some custom arms made. Trust me it will be cheaper then your dentist bill after u kiss the bars with stock shocks. But if you are just a crazy hick n missing couple already getrrrrrr done remember take pics.

i agree with nasty.60 foot double equals 10 to 15 ft of air under quad and that equals call

911 on stock suspension.i went with +3+1 arms 4 -1 offset wheels -1 swinger +4 axle

works std travel shocks set up for +3s and rebuild factory rear.i went std travel because

im 41 and prob never jump 60 ft again lol.but if your serius go to long travel makes a

world of a differnce.