Hp2000 Great Seller!

wfobasheeboy

Bought a set of front wheels and tires from hp2000 and they were exactly as he described them. Shipped them out fast so I could get them in time for a weekend ride. He took them to the UPS store and called me so I could use my brother's account to ship them, which was much appreciated because it saved me some cash. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again and would encourage anyone else to do the same.

Thanks HP,

Lonny Lynn

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh boyy.. Where do i start with this hp2000 guy!? haha.. This dude is the guy you wanna buy parts from! Hands down.. He bought a set of Shearers for is back up banshee and seen my wanted add and decided i needed the pipes more than his back up bike, so he waited for them to arive so he could sell them to me. He repacked them in a new box and wrapped them like a pro! It actually took 15 min to get them unwrapped cuz they were wrapped so well with bubble wrap and plastic. I bought a set of ASV levers from him too.. he claims they are 3 months old and were dusty at one time but they look like they came straight from ASV.. Not only did i get some killer parts for a killer deal..I made a good buddy out in So. Cal. that likes talkin Banshees as much as I do! lol... thanks hp2000! Dont hesitate to buy from this cat.. hes the real deal.

Ohhhh boyy.. Where do i start with this hp2000 guy!? haha.. This dude is the guy you wanna buy parts from! Hands down.. He bought a set of Shearers for is back up banshee and seen my wanted add and decided i needed the pipes more than his back up bike, so he waited for them to arive so he could sell them to me. He repacked them in a new box and wrapped them like a pro! It actually took 15 min to get them unwrapped cuz they were wrapped so well with bubble wrap and plastic. I bought a set of ASV levers from him too.. he claims they are 3 months old and were dusty at one time but they look like they came straight from ASV.. Not only did i get some killer parts for a killer deal..I made a good buddy out in So. Cal. that likes talkin Banshees as much as I do! lol... thanks hp2000! Dont hesitate to buy from this cat.. hes the real deal.

i was the one who originally sold them to him, i packed the shearers in the exact same packaging i got them from were they were made, so dont make it sound like i did a bad job jeesh... very great buyer and seller though for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

i was the one who originally sold them to him, i packed the shearers in the exact same packaging i got them from were they were made, so dont make it sound like i did a bad job jeesh... very great buyer and seller though for sure.

matt is no slouch at packaging either lmao we just bought 2 sets of left sided drag pipes from him and they came all 4 pipes in 1 box with layer after layer of 6 inch house insulation lol they could have thrown that box off the top of the ups truck and not dinged a pipe, the box looked like it was about to bust open lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hp2000 is a great guy to deal with. He took time out of his busy schedule to take the +2+1 a arms off his bike and get them ready to ship the same day i purchased them, even after he told me his crazy work schedule. Would not hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks again HP!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...