Is this good deal? new cheetah 421cc lonestar frame

I saw this on CL, and was curious,, i emailed the guy and asked if he would take 3,500? he said no.. then responded with this email.. after looking at the ad and the email he responded with and what the extra stuff he is willing to chip in for the 4,000, is it a deal or no ?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/3154005066.html

HIS EMAIL TO ME.

Yes it's ported, trinity racing built the motor, I paid 6800$ for it new, still have receipts for all parts. I'm very interested in selling thus to you. If you pay 4000$, I will throw in every spare part I have. New and used, plus a set of new holeshot tires mounted on brand new rims. Value of 1000$. Also new sand tires front and rear. Anthother stock frame, with stock swing arm that has aftermarket durablue axle and polished hubs. Value of $1600 new. Also a professional quad stand for working on it.

thats what he said in his response..

first off, how is it a 421cc? its a 72-74.5mm bore cheeta cylinder with an 8mm stroke. so min. its a 504cc-540cc. if it was a 4mm cub then it would be a 421.

here is just what i can see: (parted out prices)

cheeta pv cyl $1000

8mm crank (billet) $550

cases $250 if no chain break

tranny $110

basket $100

carbs $250

stock ign $250

chassis w/title 300

radiator $75

a-arms $250

swingarm $325

axle $100

bearing carrier 60

front shocks $250-300

rear shock 400-450

lsr stem $150

alum axle accessories $100

stator cover $100

spindles $45

front and rear tires $150-200

front brakes $75

rear brake assy $100

---------------------------------------

$4,990

he made a mistake. it is a 421 with a 4mm crank.. guy had a stock banshee and crashed it and decided to build this,, he showed me 13 pages of paperwork.. everything is brand new and never ran..

lonestar frame is brand new, cheetah cylinders and whole engine brand new never run, everything is polished,, trinity charged him 6,900 for the engine set up and pipes, that dont include the 2,000 lonestar frame or the

3,500 for the elka stage 4 shocks and lonestar+ 4 chrome swinger and +2 a arms and 6 boxes of extra parts he has.. lol

i just got it today... i couldnt pass it up... all receipts in hand.. he needed money.. i was like sweet.. so i will be selling the trinity stage 4 pipes that a re new.. and i also heard even though the domes are new, i should get

domes other then trinity domes.. i paid 3,700 for it all, and he threw in boxes and new extra parts and an extra frame and 4 sets of sand paddle tires new never used..

jackpot..

first off, how is it a 421cc? its a 72-74.5mm bore cheeta cylinder with an 8mm stroke. so min. its a 504cc-540cc. if it was a 4mm cub then it would be a 421.

here is just what i can see: (parted out prices)

cheeta pv cyl $1000

8mm crank (billet) $550

cases $250 if no chain break

tranny $110

basket $100

carbs $250

stock ign $250

chassis w/title 300

radiator $75

a-arms $250

swingarm $325

axle $100

bearing carrier 60

front shocks $250-300

rear shock 400-450

lsr stem $150

alum axle accessories $100

stator cover $100

spindles $45

front and rear tires $150-200

front brakes $75

rear brake assy $100

---------------------------------------

$4,990

them prices arent close.. lol 300.00? for brand new lonestar frame? 250.00 for brand new pwk carbs? 250.00 for brand new front elka stage 4 shocks ? 75.00 for brand new pwr 300.00 radiater? lol u reading the same ad..

If trinity built the motor, get ready to dish out a pretty penny to fix everything those fuck-tards screw up and make it run right. You will at the very least need: new domes cut, porting done to fix trinity's SHIT-PILE port job, new pipes, new gaskets, might as well order 6 or 7 sets of their JUNK powervalves because they WILL fall apart... Its not cheap to fix a trinity cheetah pile. Just keep that in the back of your mind if you do buy it. When you get beat by stock cylinder 350's on pump-gas with FMF's you will be back on here asking what's wrong and how to fix it...

-Jared

• 2 months later...

I saw this on CL, and was curious,, i emailed the guy and asked if he would take 3,500? he said no.. then responded with this email.. after looking at the ad and the email he responded with and what the extra stuff he is willing to chip in for the 4,000, is it a deal or no ?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/3154005066.html

HIS EMAIL TO ME.

Yes it's ported, trinity racing built the motor, I paid 6800$ for it new, still have receipts for all parts. I'm very interested in selling thus to you. If you pay 4000$, I will throw in every spare part I have. New and used, plus a set of new holeshot tires mounted on brand new rims. Value of 1000$. Also new sand tires front and rear. Anthother stock frame, with stock swing arm that has aftermarket durablue axle and polished hubs. Value of $1600 new. Also a professional quad stand for working on it.

thats what he said in his response..

You’re such a POS lire. I bet you’re the guy who showed up trying to buy it with a cashers check. Yea he told me all about you... Hope you had fun looking at my new Banshee.

I contacted asv. About that. They said they had examined his levers from eBay and said they are authentic. I said. I got convo. Of him admitting it. They said. Ya know lots of people talk to feel important. I said. 75.00 for a set??? Not suspicious? They said no. They may be refurbished. And look new. We sell them to dealers cheaper then 75. So I was like really? U don't care. Guy said actually no. We have no competition. And I appreciate your concern. But we verified. After buying off eBay. And they're authentic.

So they're dumb as bricks. No doubt. This guy got like 30 sales a week on different forums. Making probably 1,000 a week or more and this company. Says they're real? Whatever.

• 1 year later...

I contacted asv. About that. They said they had examined his levers from eBay and said they are authentic. I said. I got convo. Of him admitting it. They said. Ya know lots of people talk to feel important. I said. 75.00 for a set??? Not suspicious? They said no. They may be refurbished. And look new. We sell them to dealers cheaper then 75. So I was like really? U don't care. Guy said actually no. We have no competition. And I appreciate your concern. But we verified. After buying off eBay. And they're authentic.

So they're dumb as bricks. No doubt. This guy got like 30 sales a week on different forums. Making probably 1,000 a week or more and this company. Says they're real? Whatever.

Hmmm,, not tryin to start shit. Just thought it was ironic,,