Oem or Hot Rods crank?

I have one that only has 20 or so hours on it. Already welded and has tz bearings. Louie from twister is the one that did the work. Befor he sent it back he checked it all out and said it was still in great shape and ready to use. I would sell it for $150.00 Let me know.

Why spend 400 on a stock stroke crank when you can buy a hotrods 4mill crank for 350 and then if you want to build your bike firther down the road you already have the crank for it?

4mill crank might help him ride a little better with the increased low and mid range due to the extra stroke. For most guys running a 4 mill we give up the extra low end for some more top end but if you kept it a mild port then it would make for a better low, and midrange.

I would put it together with a 4mill long rod crank, wiseco 795 series pistons and a cut head. If you space the cylinders off the case then your raising the port hights 2mm wich will in general shift the power to the top end.