Shearer or sniper pipes

J-Madd told me Jason Menz's record setting bike had a modified small bore RDZ OOF pipe, but what does he know about that?

Also Rob @ RDZ told me Jason Menz's bike had a RDZ small bore OOF pipe on it when it set the record, and its on his web site, but what does he know?

why arent your pipes on any of these bikes?

John,

You have a distorted view of reality, the paying members have a product reviews section to share their experience with a product.

The (sponge off of everyone else) membership you have does not have one or you can't read, but reason for not being a paying member is the very same reason you cannot give any first hand feedback.

I'm sure if Windy "sponge" ordered some pipes you would sell them. I'm probably sure you sold your pipes to other "sponge" member's of this site.  

J-Madd told me Jason Menz's record setting bike had a modified small bore RDZ OOF pipe, but what does he know about that?

Also Rob @ RDZ told me Jason Menz's bike had a RDZ small bore OOF pipe on it when it set the record, and its on his web site, but what does he know?

Nothing against RDZ, J. Menz or J-Madd; you are always quick to ride on other's coat tails.

Take some of that energy & apply it to your own records with your pipes!

But what do you know about that?

X2 ^^

More than just one set......lots of fingerprints on the ones that are making their way around behind the scenes. (In-Frames and OOF) After the results come in, it's Hot Potato again. Those few sets have seen more cross country action than a strip club dollar bill.

John,

Sorry to say...I'm hoping your behind the scenes information is more accurate than what we talked about on the phone a month or so ago.

Two things you thought to be fact I flat out dispelled as wrong, as in wrong because it was information about my bike and my setup in which you at best had 3rd hand information about.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that Gary needs to shut up and put up at a well known race against known competition. 

But for as much sniping (no pun intended) as you do on him, what tracks and what records do you hold yourself?

I'll flat out tell you the numbers you told me (which I never witnessed) were pretty good from WMSD.  That being said...other than carrying the Shearer torch, you might want to get some results yourself. 

I know...I know...you're a dune rider and don't see the reason to waste time at the track.  I totally get it.  The track isn't your thing.

But you keep on calling him out to compete in something you've neglected to do yourself.

Just trying to be fair and honest.

I will be the first one to say in my opinion Gary has gone about this 100% in the wrong way.  The right way would've been build something and race Mat Shearer at the dunes when the time was right.  No excuses, all parties had time and Mat made the trip, came out and got it done, period.

And there have been plenty of races since then to prove the product.

I'm not calling you out John, I have respect for you, and I appreciate you trying to help members.

But in my opinion, you're being a bit of a hypocrite if all your information and knowledge is based on pieces of paper, what you read and not lights and timers.

Nobody ever got a time slip or a trophy for keeping it pinned in the dunes...all I'm saying.

(BTW, I'm keeping the details of our phone conversation between us, as promised.  If you want to talk about them on the forum, I'm ok with that...if you are)

John,

Sorry to say...I'm hoping your behind the scenes information is more accurate than what we talked about on the phone a month or so ago.

Two things you thought to be fact I flat out dispelled as wrong, as in wrong because it was information about my bike and my setup in which you at best had 3rd hand information about.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that Gary needs to shut up and put up at a well known race against known competition. 

But for as much sniping (no pun intended) as you do on him, what tracks and what records do you hold yourself?

I'll flat out tell you the numbers you told me (which I never witnessed) were pretty good from WMSD.  That being said...other than carrying the Shearer torch, you might want to get some results yourself. 

I know...I know...you're a dune rider and don't see the reason to waste time at the track.  I totally get it.  The track isn't your thing.

But you keep on calling him out to compete in something you've neglected to do yourself.

I will be the first one to say in my opinion Gary has gone about this 100% in the wrong way.  The right way would've been build something and race Mat Shearer at the dunes when the time was right.  No excuses, all parties had time and Mat made the trip, came out and got it done, period.

I'm not calling you out John, I have respect for you, and I appreciate you trying to help members.

But in my opinion, you're being a bit of a hypocrite if all your information and knowledge is based on pieces of paper, what you read and not lights and timers.

Nobody ever got a time slip or a trophy for keeping it pinned in the dunes...all I'm saying.

(BTW, I'm keeping the details of our phone conversation between us, as promised.  If you want to talk about them on the forum, I'm ok with that...if you are)

Boy this was a sweet, sappy love letter!!!  I liked it better when you two hated each other!!

Boy this was a sweet, sappy love letter!!!  I liked it better when you two hated each other!!

Sorry to disappoint.  I can call him or you a cocksucker if that makes you feel better....  LOL.

We had a long talk on the phone a month or so back.  I have a new level of respect for John.

Doesn't mean I agree with everything he says or does...but you won't see any personal attacks or jabs from me towards him.

I'm too old for this shit anymore....LOL

John,

My behind the scenes info had me knowing the history of the pipes that were offered to Tyler before they were even in his hands. I had seen dyno curves of the testing on those pipes before there was a single dyno curve of Snipers anywhere on the internet. (Not word of mouth....forwarded dyno curves.)

Ok.....for EVERY PERSON who wants to tell me, that I can't say shit......or my opinion has no value because I have set no records.........let this little FACT soak in.....NEITHER HAS GARY!!!!!!!!!! What track records does he have? 

Dave, we had a nice long chat and the few incorrect pieces of info your referencing were related to what/who's bike your motor was in at that planet sand race. (It was really irrelevant to the topic we were discussing.)

Your calling me a hypocrite because you think all my knowledge is based off of "pieces of paper and what I read...not lights and timers"????

News Flash: Gary has ZERO track testing in the development of the Sniper pipe. He holds ZERO records. Nobody had a clue who he was till he introduced a pipe. He "TELLS" people about why his pipe is superior to other brands and despite all you people who bash the use of dyno's....he posts video of one bike on a dyno as proof that his stuff works.

When given a chance to prove his pipes against the top pipe builder in the sport....he fails to make the show and makes ZERO EFFORT to reschedule the race for another day. (So before you go telling me to prove myself on the track......ask the same of this Wanna-Be pipe builder.)

Your right. Nobody ever got a trophy for keeping it pinned in the dunes. (But then again.....some of us don't seek a trophy to validate our knowledge.)

Dave, I have all the dune dates I'm going on listed in the rides/events section. Feel free to join me any time you would like to do some riding. I built my bike to do what I want to do. (Ride the dunes, hang with friends, make hundreds of passes till I'm bored with that, then go turn laps in the dunes.)

Sorry, not interested in spending a weekend making a dozen or so passes so I can get a timeslip and a trophy. (That you had to pay to get the chance to win in the first place.)

I'm a HUGE fan of drag racing and respect all that it takes to be competitive at it. But with a wife and 3 kids and my own business.......my weekends are worth a lot more than 12 passes.

I have seen NOTHING BUT DEFENSIVE comments from Gary. Why?....because he has ZERO impressive info to forward to us. His pipes are doing NOTHING out there in the industry.

(EDIT: Gary has had good things to say......He did say that RDZ pipes won some races and set some records at one time.)  :lol: 

And Dave, Pick a belief! You say the dunes prove nothing....then you also say Gary should build something and go race Mat in the dunes. :huh:  Mat still holds a Planet sand record.   Gary holds..............  :shrugani: His breath?

Im not 100% sure but Im rather certain that Mat still has the fastest single cyld 2 stroke both limited and Unlimited.

They classes have changed a bit and the 2 stroke single are now grouped with the 4 stroke singles so its kinda hard to tell. But Im rather certain his is the fastest on record. (2 stroke)