operating temps?

I just installed a trail tech vapor on the banshee and was wondering what to set the temp lights at?

Is it the same as a car?Most vehicles due to emissions and all that run between 200-230 is this too hot for a banshee?

The experimenting ive done on some pretty hot days (80-90) show with me hammering WOT 6th gear ive seen a max temp of 185 is this ok?I never boil over or puke coolant and ive got a 40% bigger ebay radiator.are these temps acceptable?

Average cruising has been about 160-170.

Thanks fellas

I normally run between 170 and 190 with billet impeller, engine ice, and oversized radiator in the dunes. Max temp reading I have ever had was 212 and I shut her down. Anything over 200 I usually watch and if it doesn't drop, I shut down.

So at what temps do you risk engine damage with these engines?

Seems everyones got a certain preference but at what temps are you actually doing damage like warping the head and so on?

Not that i plan to but my g/f is begging to ride it and i may get her one and shes kinda dumb lol

• 4 weeks later...

i have been running 210-220. I feel like this is really hot compared to everyone else. I have a oversized rad, mull engineering impellar. I dont puke coolant out. I richened up my needle by one clip the other day to see if this changed things and it didn't. My mains and pilot are good. statrs firts kick and the plug chop looks great. So where do i look to lower my temps or is this ok. Also I am running 50/50 mix of 110/93 for my compression which is at 160. 4 mill mx hardcore port ,pc pipes, knn filter no lid

i have been running 210-220. I feel like this is really hot compared to everyone else. I have a oversized rad, mull engineering impellar. I dont puke coolant out. I richened up my needle by one clip the other day to see if this changed things and it didn't. My mains and pilot are good. statrs firts kick and the plug chop looks great. So where do i look to lower my temps or is this ok. Also I am running 50/50 mix of 110/93 for my compression which is at 160. 4 mill mx hardcore port ,pc pipes, knn filter no lid

Maybe some water wetter or purple ice additive?