Complete Rebuilt Engine. Ported, Coolhead, Hinson

I've been building this forever now. It's been taking so long because I've never had any where good to ride. I'll buy another one day when I buy some property of my own.

I would consider seperating engine if I knew everything would go.

If you're serious shoot me a pm or call me @ 269-906-5684.

Asking $1,250 obo + shipping.

Fits all years. OEM stator is a 2000.

Completely rebuilt. Has never been fired up.

New Cometic seals and gaskets.

Bored to 64.25mm (+.010") that is first over bore.

Cylinders have an aggressive port job, the cases are match ported. Builder said they would performed best with 35mm PWK's, 19cc domes & CPI's. This port job has engine dynoed @ 70 HP. He has seen 61 HP with stock carbs and Pro Circuit pipes. They are perfectly honed to the pistons.

New Wiseco pistons, pins, rings & bearings.

Stock crank rebuilt with All Balls bearings. It has been trued and welded by the same builder.

Pro Design Cool Head with perfect condition 19cc domes and new Pro Design O-rings.

Has a good condition Hinson Billet clutch basket with brand new Hinson cushions.

EBC Dirt Digger heavy duty clutch kit, had 3 rides on it before rebuild was started.

Clutch has a brand new BOSS Pancake Bearing adjuster.

Case is in great codition no chain breaks.

The trans is in excellent shape, forks, drum, gears & bearings.

Has a modified shift star for smooth shifting.

I will include the side covers if you want them, they are off a trail bike and don't look very good.

The clutch cover has homemade Lexan window and Billet Water Pump Impeller.

I will include a couple different sets of base gaskets if you want to change the piston squish.

Of coarse this engine will require proper carb tuning and break-in.

00Bansheeengine2.jpg

00Bansheeengine4.jpg

00Bansheeengine3.jpg

00Bansheeengine1.jpg

00Bansheeengine5.jpg

Edited by Building my First

Inbox is cleared.

I have this on ebay and have a couple bids, my reserve is set @ $1,100.

I need $1,000 in my pocket. So a grand plus shipping and paypal's 3% is what I need.

I will close the auction if any of you guys wants it.

I will seperate after the auction if there are no takers.

• 3 weeks later...

Need some help here. I just spent the last 3 days mounting the new motor by the book. I just hooked up the clutch cable and put the carbs on. Now I am atempting to put the chain on and I cannot get it to shift into neutral or any gear for that matter. It feels as if something is disconnected inside. It has resistance like the spring is in place but it does not engage inside to anything. I rocked the clutch basket to try and engage, but no help. I could remove the case saver, wrap the front sprocket manually with the chain and try to rock it with rear axle hooked up.

Any ideas?? I do not even want to think something is wrong with my $1200 purchase. banghead