F.a.s.t. Racing

Hey all i just got my motor back two weeks ago from f.a.s.t. Racing. (4mil dune/play with boost ports- straight cut gears- port matched cases-21cc domes-set of pwk35s-6" pods)Finally got time today to really start to dial it in and all i can say is WOW!! Once again Jeff and his crew came throw huge! I need to do a little tuning get but i am so blown away by the performance as it is. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to fast for the work/tech help. :cheers: If your looking for a builder send it their way! :headbang:

Edited by special06shee

Jeff bored my cylinders .020, Honed, Chamfered, and my bike runs strong. Very quick turnaround, I'm very Happy.

Also If you guy's don't have that Sync Tool that Jeff sells I highly recommend it. I though I was good at syncing without it and to my credit I was pretty close at idle but part throttle forget it. I was off by quite abit. After getting the part throttle synced I honestly could feel a seat of the pants difference in power. :headbang:

If your reading this Jeff, THANKS !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you guys are happy, Thanks for the props! Holler if you need anything. Check out our website as we have been adding new products.... : )

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff is one hell of a guy. I have made a few orders from him thus far and always helpful and really fast shipment. He will be getting more orders in the future from me.

Excellent Customer Service

Fast shipments

Quality Products

How can you ask for any more then that.

• 1 month later...