Pictures Of Sand Drags & Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals!

robert77

Thats a 2 stroke.. not a 4.. not sure what it is.. but thats a old power core or turbine core silencer.. Definetley not a banshee chassis.

I couldn't make it ray.. I have to work and I got the LS trip coming up that I have to go to. I would have loved to go.. but.. the way my summer went.. It really put a hurtin on my bank account. Track didn't have lights.. though I heard its possible they will have a set next year.

yelrotflmao.gif

Judging by the look of the fenders, subframe, etc......thats a banshee with a 2-1 exhaust setup smile.gif or a blaster

I thought the left fender support came out then up? or is it the right side that does that.. also, I didn't see the fender supports by the grab bar.. but its kinda hard to tell.

I was thinking blaster.. but.. the exhaust exits on the right side.. I noticed the seat said YZ.. so maybe a blaster with a 490 motor?

it was a blaster, that was all "done up"

and it was slower than most stock quads.

the track was SWEET!!!!!

top notch all the way.

the flow of things happening needed to be faster but still had a great time!

it is a work in progress, and I will defiantly be back in the spring for the 3rd.

Edited by DopeyTripod

yeah it was defenetely a blaster, lol. Im pretty sure the dude just bought it there at the track for a $1000. Not to bad. lol

that was me it is a blaster with a 86 yz 490 in it just got it a week befor the race that was the first time i have ran it. it was a turd lol but it still took 3rd lmfao should have ran the shee in the stock class but i ran it in the mud drag just for the shits and giggels .

that was me it is a blaster with a 86 yz 490 in it just got it a week befor the race that was the first time i have ran it. it was a turd lol but it still took 3rd lmfao should have ran the shee in the stock class but i ran it in the mud drag just for the shits and giggels .

Hey A for effort on the Blaster,

Thanks for everyone who came out this weekend, We had a few mishaps with Registration that put a huge delay to our gameplan for the day. All and All from the people I spoke to they had a GREAT time and thats what it was about. I don't want to get into Nascar Tech and take the fun out of it. I met some great people who seemed to really appriceate what I'm trying to do. I had good response about the track itself and I believe it hooked well, I will keep working @ it.It will take alittle time and like I posted earlier we need Support and Patience. I'm not trying to do what everbody else does, as you racers can see it's not really working here in Michigan. I know not everybody liked the classes but I had to start somewhere. I will probally NEVER run any bracket stuff. I love heads up racing and I believe I can come up with a formula that will work. I need to learn alittle more about this quad stuff which I will this winter . I will probally make a couple of SAND only Drags next summer and seperate my other stuff for a different venue. I tried to give some track time to grudge racing latter in he day and I think people enjoy'd that, I know I did and so did my son. Stay tuned to our Web site us27motorsports.com after the 1st of the year and we will have a schedule of events for NEXT year. Once again Thanks to all who came out and supported us

Dan Hall- Thanks for doing Freddies engine in 3 days, It ran awsome I never even looked @ a plug all day and I thought it ran Damn good. Alittle more seat time for Freddie and I think he'll do pretty damn good with that bitch.

Mark you need to start building us a 3 cyclinder on spray I can see where this is going Dam It.........LOL Just don't forget we have a car to race next summer and some tuff goals to achieve

FRED GROVE