New to HQ

New to HQ. 12 O Clock Pimp got me a Banshee last week. Had a sick time riding it this past weekend in New York.

Welcome to the world of Banshees! Where do you and your BF ride? I'm in Orange Co. NY and looking for some people to ride with.

Hey I'm from ny too! And I am also new here. Registered yesterday. Where abouts in ny are you? I'm just east of buffalo.

Welcome to Banshee HQ MadHatter,

It's funny I just had a Cheshire cat avatar that I changed a couple of days ago on some other sites:

CheshireAvatar100x100.jpg

Anyway, it's too bad you're so far away, I'm down state (~40 miles NW of NYC) I'd love to meet some people in the tri-state area to ride with.

Welcome to Banshee HQ MadHatter,

It's funny I just had a Cheshire cat avatar that I changed a couple of days ago on some other sites:

CheshireAvatar100x100.jpg

Anyway, it's too bad you're so far away, I'm down state (~40 miles NW of NYC) I'd love to meet some people in the tri-state area to ride with.

We ride in Upstate NY near cobleskil...a friend has property there...I also ride i PA out near treverton....not so much in NJ.....

We ride in Upstate NY near cobleskil...a friend has property there...I also ride i PA out near treverton....not so much in NJ.....

I'm working on getting out to Trevorton before the summer ends, Is that the Coal Hill 8-17 trip you mentioned on another thread?