Unfortunately....I think were a dying breed. :(

I haven't messed with my banshee in about two years now..this is actually the first time I have been on BHQ in about 3 Years!! I have had a rough few last years with work and starting a family but last weekend I had a $1000 bucks to blow so I uncovered the old banshee and started it up..best feeling in the world! I ordered some new parts to freshen it all up and then I got back on here and it's like nothing has changed! Still the same old banshee loving group!! Great to be back on here! Long live the greatest bike ever made!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently sold my just bought 2002 Raptor, and went ahead and got a Banshee. Since my early days of riding (Blaster), i always wanted a Banahee. I originally went with a Raptor only to find out after riding it 2 or 3 times that the 4 stroker just didnt feel like a bikke that was for me. I sold it and got a Banshee.

Ive been spending my days restoring it and trying to make it look like the day it came out the assembly line. So little bye little im sleaning her up and swiping used parts that dont look that good for new ones. Im the type of person that likes my toys to be in really good condition.

Only problem is that everytime i go to the local cycle shop 10 minutes away from my house to grab something, they either dont have it or dont show too much interest in ordering it for me either. Alot of times they tell me to get it from the internet, that it will be cheaper. Other times i just feel like they dont show much interest in wanting to deal with me and my Banshee. I feel like i bought into a bike that a dying breed.

Do u guys think that in the near future we will have a hard time even getting parts for this bike? And are some of u guys going through something similair.

P.S. I love my Banshee and if in the future im forced to buy another bike, my Shee will still have a home in my garage.

Stick to the sponsors on BHQ, there are plenty of parts around here. I buy everything online, easy to get, cheaper, you can find almost anything you want and in most cases it is at your door in 2-3 days. Edited by Newtome03shee