BansheeHQ.com Milestone

Hello, Im TexasBansheeMan aka Dusty

I'm a 2nd time supporter, life long addict, I was clean for 180 days then I slipped up and rode another banshee. been hooked on the sauce ever since....

Oh wait this is not the BHQ anonymous thread, sorry...

Back on topic!............

Tyler/BHQ The support and information found here is amazing, I have no issue supporting BHQ it pays for it self with the content here.

This place needs its own rehab center..... Just sayin....

• 1 month later...

Been here for a while now, and learned ALOT from everyone here! In fact I think I learned nearly everything I know Banshee related from this site! I hope it continues staying strong... :headbang:

it will homie as long as all the members keep coming back. bansheehq gets stronger every day.

This site is not only filled withgood people and a kickass owner and sponcers but it is the #1 reason my Banshee is setup so tight. If not for this site being filled with knowlledge that meets all types of Banshee rider and Im just 1 of thousands that can thank BansheeHQ for all we have. Like Locdog said its because of all of the members and sponcers!

Kiitos Loco! Awesome site with great people and omistaja on terävintä kärkeä!!

May be a stupid question, but how can I be/ what does it take to be a premium member? and buy a BansheeHQ-hat or T-shirt?

I want this site to be free for a long time. -LOL!! :cheers:

-Pasi S.

sorry my bad finglish!

Best site on the web! Best members. I've posted about just about everything and have learned alot from all the replies. Shit, I asked about chandilier (SP?) instalation, cooking fish on the grill, fish pond filtration questions, family friend winning a UFC title, boasted about my sons' wrestling accomplishments, grand nationals, jeeps and of course many, many Banshee questions. I've fixed EVERYTHING on my shees' from all of you good folks helping hands. Purchased alot of parts from our members and a few Banshees as well. Love this site.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...