Boarder Patrol

moneybags

LOL, you play too much Call of Duty, my friend. The sad part. I know everything you said. :lol:

ive been saying shit like that long before i stated palying COD. Being from Temecula you should be just about as tired of them as i am. But i live in the mexican part of town....summerlin, spring valley, green valley, etc...too expensive and far from base.

• 2 months later...

Whats funny is I have been to shitty places and back. After what I have seen and done in my past; I say we just set up snipers ever mile out and have a shooting fest. Much much cheaper in the long run! I can say this. When they come up to the boarder and see others cut in half, missing limbs or a head. They will turn around. It is easy to mark a line with IR lights. So when they cross this line. BOOM!!! That .50cal will cut a man in half. Have seen in first hand and it is not funny one bit. :rotflmao:

The wall is not working... Now they are just digging under. Well now the new INTEL is they are now using the water to do their lovely shit. I for one will be the first to sign back up on contract for the fight on boarder wars vs mex. I look at it as that the person coming over could be coming here to make a bomb, VBIED, or fly another damn plane.

Whats funny is I have been to shitty places and back. After what I have seen and done in my past; I say we just set up snipers ever mile out and have a shooting fest. Much much cheaper in the long run! I can say this. When they come up to the boarder and see others cut in half, missing limbs or a head. They will turn around. It is easy to mark a line with IR lights. So when they cross this line. BOOM!!! That .50cal will cut a man in half. Have seen in first hand and it is not funny one bit. :rotflmao:

The wall is not working... Now they are just digging under. Well now the new INTEL is they are now using the water to do their lovely shit. I for one will be the first to sign back up on contract for the fight on boarder wars vs mex. I look at it as that the person coming over could be coming here to make a bomb, VBIED, or fly another damn plane.

Your joking ? You want to murder people for crossing the border illegally ?

Your joking ? You want to murder people for crossing the border illegally ?

I ment it as the fact if we ever get off are asses and lock the boarder down. And no it wouldn't be illegally becuase they will be breaking the law and I look at boarder crossers as a threat! But do u live on a boardering state having to deal with the crossers

• 3 weeks later...

Na he wants to bring em over. Pay their medical, give em housing, teach them english. Oh no wait we have to learn their language we cant infringe on their rights. What else? Any other thing we can do to make the stay better and on my nickel. How many murders are commited by illeagles over here? More than one 1 bet.