BADLANDS! March 27th!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kool stuff guyd.. i have a TON of video i took wih my gopro .. drag racing and all.. i will get them up so everyone can see :D

Get on that shit hillbilly. I'm gonna have to get my pile back together to see if it can hang with these FAST bikes.

if i rememberr right my lil stock stroker was hadling a 4mill bike out there.. i will have to go over the videos and see.. they are taking forever to upload..

I know u got me a few times......but of course i'm going to blame having to start in 1st gear, and not wanting to waste riding time changing jets and crap :shrugani::jesterlaugh:

I think I got u a few times as well....those 4snows were hooking up...

I know u got me a few times......but of course i'm going to blame having to start in 1st gear, and not wanting to waste riding time changing jets and crap shrug.gifjesterlaugh.gif

I think I got u a few times as well....those 4snows were hooking up...

naaa michael.. i couldn't handle your bike man.. its fuckin fast dude. whenever u got a good start without bogging u hauled ass FTW .. thats a sweet bike bro. i like it

Gary your bike is fast man! You did have somewhat of an advantage in that your 4snows were hooking like you were on asphalt. Have you ran dirt tires out there and if so how much of a difference did it make? I saw you and the 450 with Dave5.0 running them and both you guys were wheelieing everywhere. I'm going to run pro wedges or 4snows next time out there for sure. It seems to be the best tire to use out there.

The "track" was very dangerous in that it was like racing on a whoops section of an MX track. I hit a whoop near the end with 5th gear pinned and about put it on the grab bar. Toward the end of the race it was about who had the biggest balls to stay in the throttle! I'd really like to see them come in and grade the entire place once in a while. The "whoops" were bad throughout the entire park! It's a great place to test your suspension!

I had a good time! It was a great first trip on my new motor and it ran good. I did find out that my new axle is bent and my jetting is pretty fat (168main) on the main. Jeff also suggested I change my CEL needles to a CEK to help me dial in the low end more.

word on that man. it was VERY ruff down that track.. a few times i felt like i was gonna get thrown over the bars.. here is a video that FINALLY uploaded. for some reason it took forever.. thats the first time running the 4snows on sand.. i am impressed with them.. what i like best is that i can hit thetrails with them also.. pretty versatile but u gotta watch for sharp rocks or sticks.. these tires seem soft and thin.. here is a video.. enjoy guys. i had a blast out there..

What was wrong with jugriggs' bike? I felt bad for him, looked like he was having a lot of problems. Actually, a lot of us were working through some bugs! My axle nut came loose as did both axle hub nuts. CB6979's aluminum carrier got totally screwed up, I saw two chains come off and makemefaster was having a stator issue....

yea. i think griggs was having some carb problems.. and justind574 had a few mishaps. irst he lost his front sprocket nut, then had a tire come off the rim.. then a melted fuel line.... but he just got the bike back together as well.. gotta get the bugs out..

LOL :rotflmao:

Looked like a fun time as always and those were some good videos as well. Sheerider you're bike sounded great and looked like it was running great as well. What did u do with your 250r? I thought u crossed over to the underside.yelrotflmao.gif I also liked the looks of the 98, who evers bike that is...it really stood out, especially when coming out the hole. I hope to be back out there with u guys again pretty soon.