Turbo Banshee

johstoncounty banshee

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Updates? I have a lot of knowledge in turbos and I can tell you that whether you like it or not you would benefit greatly from running a plenum and a 2 into 1 pipe. I don't know why you think you wouldn't benefit from it. You are having issues and you won't take advice from people on here that know what they are talking about. You might get it to run with your setup but it will never run at its full potential. I am all for someone doing things on there own and I support you 100%. I'm just saying take some advice from people that have done this before. Hope it's going good.

Your wasting your time trying to tell a few of these guys anything. Do you have a turbo bike or project your working on?

You are probably right about wasting my time..It's frustrating to watch someone ignore honestly helpful info but oh well...I have done a twin turbo 383 small block chevy, turbo LS1, and a turbo 'busa. I am debating on starting a turbo banshee right now. I now turbos are a handful without the two stroke factor already lol I am thinking about starting one after reading this thread however..what turbo do you recommend for a mild build..I'm thinking about something that will work with stock trans and cases..

• 1 month later...

Any progress from any of these builds? Mine went near 75 passes I bet this weekend.. Yet another vid from me.. Whats up with the rest? Still trying to direct push your carbs with 2 pipes, and puking parts very kick?

th_VIDEO0039.jpg

Edited by n2otoofast4u

I think if you get rid of the expansion chambers, and use regular, constant size exhaust tubing, you will build more boost sooner. I think The expansion chambers are reducing exhaust pressure. Im no expert, just my .02Cents.

:shrugani:

I think if you get rid of the expansion chambers, and use regular, constant size exhaust tubing, you will build more boost sooner. I think The expansion chambers are reducing exhaust pressure. Im no expert, just my .02Cents.

Intresting

go ahead and try that an let us know how it works.