2004 Yamaha Zuma 103cc stroker!

2004 Yamaha Zuma 103cc this thing is tricked out to the max, pretty much everything that I could do has been done. The motor has the following done to it:

K&N 3"x6" cone filter with Outerwear

30mm OKO carburetor

Hi-flow intake manifold

Carbon Fiber Melossi Reeds

53mm Athena big bore cylinder (cast iron) (custom ported)

53mm Billet cylinder head (aluminum)

54mm Stroker crankshaft

Case mods to fit bigger cylinder and crank

Nology amplified plug wire

Leo Vince HM70 stainless exhaust pipe with hi-flow muffler

Melossi Clutch rollers

Melossi Variator complete clutch system

Melossi kevlar belt

Melossi 3-pad Clutch

All motor work was done by Twister Crankshaft in Boring

The bodywork has been custom painted and the seat was shaved down a little and has a custom seatcover done by cascade innovations. This scooter has the best of everything I hate to sell it but bills are due and I need the $$. Im asking $1000 for this beast. Email with any questions I have lots more pics too

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

Where is it located? Is it licensed as a 50 or a 90? FYI. Crank can't be a 54mm stroke probably a 45, or 47,48 still a coolazz bike none the less.those r a blast to ride and ride wheelies on.

Oh yeah my bad it's a 48mm crank I believe... I got the biggest I could find lol and a 48mm stroke with a 53mm bore comes out to 105cc so thats probably the right one. This bike is licensed in Oregon (portland area) as a 49cc so you dont need any special motorcycle license to ride it. It's got 3750 miles on it, but only a couple hundred of that is on the stroker motor. Luckily these 49cc yamahas are the same basic engine as the 90cc miniquads so I was able to just get all the biggest baddest stuff for a polaris 90 and made it all work :) This thing is SO fun to ride im gonna miss it!

• 11 years later...