grandnational

N2DEEP

grandnationals name is jarrett utley i will take a pic of the box sent to me from him with his name and address on it!

ok let me start buy saying i did get a good deal on the carbs in this deal i am about to tell everyone about. ok i posted i wanted to trade 35mm pwks and intakes for 38 or bigger alky carbs and intakes. grandnational contacted me that he had pwk 39mm alky carbs with oversize bowls,fuel pump and INTAKES THAT FIT THE CARBS. Well we traded and i gave him $50. i got the carbs and intakes today. There was no pump in the box and the intakes will not fit the the carbs!

SO i contacted him and asked him about it and he said he never checked if the intakes were the right ones and he said he thought i just did not want the pump that was in the deal!

So i told him i would send the intakes back and he could just keep the pump if he would just send me some intakes that would work! He said that since i got a good deal on the carbs he was not going to make it right. so he will not hold up for his end of the deal!

This guy is not someone i would ever deal with again so i thought i would let everyone know about this guy! Just because you get a good deal on one part dont mean he should not hold up for the rest of the deal!

All he has to do is get me some intakes that will work and he can just keep the pump!

O and the carbs were setup by Nate McCoy and they came off a 10 mill cub! I hope the carbs are in good shape!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i knew i had to but a boot but thats far from having to buy intakes! like i said you did give me a good deal on the carbs but that dont make the intakes work! i will send you the intakes back and you can send me some that fits that is easy! i am not getting into a pissing match on here with you! o and the even if i did buy another boot it would be the wrong one because you sent me 34mm boots for 39mm carbs!

seems maybe a little miss communication i have bought stuff from grandnational never any problems we have trade shit loads, i read both sides here and both agree to get it right, so why got this far . once you are here its hard to go back from even if it erased.n2deep agrees he got a good deal other than the intakes , grandnational said he would make it right. so lets see.i got a frame from him and i live in georgia, frame for 150.00. damn good deal to me . if there is something i need and he has is we work a trade if i have something.

ok i am going to say this to grandnational one more time! I am satisfied with the carbs but i am not satisfied with the intakes! and i want my pump to! I will send you the intakes back and you send me ones that work! that would be doing the stand up thing!

I clearly said i got a good deal on the carbs!

ok i am going to say this to grandnational one more time! I am satisfied with the carbs but i am not satisfied with the intakes! and i want my pump to! I will send you the intakes back and you send me ones that work! that would be doing the stand up thing!

I clearly said i got a good deal on the carbs!

OK I DIDNT MAKE A TRADE TO HAVE TO PAY CASH.. SO TO SOLVE PROBLEM JUST RETURN EVERYTHING AND I'LL DO THE SAME..

Loco...

If this guy was banned as Utley Banshee I don't know why you're giving him another chance.

This lying tool bag is a big bank wanna be balla..

Truth is he is a piece of shit lying sack of fuck.

How basic is it to check to see if a set of carbs fit a set of intakes you're selling with them?

I thought you didn't need this site or any other site, cause you got so much mad loot you piece of shit.

That's obvious by the fact you came back around to pedal shit and had to change your name.

Ban this thief and clown Loco....

and he askd me about the carbs I didn't post them for sale and this was a month ago when we first started talkn; i've only purchased stuff since I been on site.... if u read closely I didn't know the size but I knew the boots needed replacing I asked multiple members on here were the boots interchangeable I was told yes... ok he says they arenot my mistake.. so then before this post was made I told him over the phone send the stuff back i'll pay shipping and return his 50 + shipping... in return if he was sayn hedidnt want to send to me I told him to send them to a moderator and when they get both packages they can returnv them.. so what's the problem??????