New Skin

SAVAGE420

All i gotta say is hell yeah this new Carbon skin is wicked. 100X better then the white and it also seems to have most of all the bugs worked (still a couple) out and how the banners are now up top and even at the bottom and shit like that. Plus i like how things are in general changed around a lil bit now also and what not... Thanx.

For those who dont know how to switch to the new Carbon skin, well go to the bottom of the forum page or this page and on the left where it says "Banshee hq" in the box, click that then switch to Carbon. Rockon.gif

party0049.gifththefinger11.gifparty0049.gif

And when you in the new skin and i click the "general banshee discussion" on top i get a 404, fix you links loco

you get the same thing from every other forums except the root link "banshee HQ forums wqorks

NOW FIXED:

-Breadcrumb links: These are the links above the page #'s that track how deep into the forums you are

Banshee HQ Forums » General Banshee Discussions » General Banshee Discussion » New Skin

These links now function as they should

-Pagination: Page #'s. These now function properly.

NOW FIXED:

-Breadcrumb links: These are the links above the page #'s that track how deep into the forums you are

Banshee HQ Forums » General Banshee Discussions » General Banshee Discussion » New Skin

These links now function as they should

-Pagination: Page #'s. These now function properly.

good stuff! now we are talking! :clap: